‘DUNKYPUNG’ is the New Game from the Developer of ‘Missile Cards’ and it Needs Beta Testers

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
In June of last year, developer Nathan Meunier launched the clever card game Missile Cards
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, which was a mashup of sorts of strategic turn-based card game and the classic arcade hit Missile Command. It was a lot of fun, and we enjoyed Missile Cards so much that we chose it as our
when it released. After taking some time off, now Meunier is back with his newest mobile game release called DUNKYPUNG. Yes, that is a silly name indeed. DUNKYPUNG is a flappy-style avoidance game similar to the recent
or even the legendary
from Adam Saltsman. Although compared to those other game, DUNKYPUNG is like a whirling dervish of death with its many hazards that you must avoid. Check out the trailer.

Now that I think about it, DUNKYPUNG also reminds me of another classic, the sadly defunct
. Basically, Meunier is taking a bunch of video games that I love and putting his own spin on them, which I’m a big fan of. DUNKYPUNG is planned for release in January, but ahead of then Nathan would like to “kick the tires, and get a bit of in-the-wild feedback to help fine tune anything" ahead of is launch. There’s a limited number of beta testing spots, but if you’re interested
where you’ll find a link to sign up for the Testflight, as well as many more screens of DUNKYPUNG. I’m definitely looking forward to this one launching early next year.

Users who are viewing this thread