‘Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star’ and ‘Fate/EXTELLA Link’ Are Now Available on iOS and Android in Japan

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Koei Tecmo’s Dynasty Warriors games are great relaxing experiences despite how hectic they are when it comes to on-screen action. The hack and slash Warriors-style games from Koei Tecmo and Omega Force have been releasing on multiple systems over decades spreading out with multiple anime games like One Piece Pirate Warriors in addition to the mainline entries. Even Nintendo collaborated with them to bring out Hyrule Warriors and Fire Emblem Warriors. Other developers have tried their hand at the same style over the years with Marvelous’ Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star being a similar styled action game set in the Fate universe. It was one of the better hack and slash games but the sequel Fate/EXTELLA Link saw gameplay improvements in every way. The games released across PS4, PS Vita, Nintendo Switch, and even PC over they ears inside and outside Japan. Watch the trailer for Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star on mobile below:

Today, both games arrive on mobile
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
as premium ports. There were a few Fate announcements today but mobile ports of Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star and Fate/EXTELLA Link being announced and released immediately is very surprising for me. I was following the news to see if a new console game was revealed but seeing two premium mobile ports of two of my favourite hack and slash games in recent years is something I didn’t expect. As of now, the release is only for Japan. Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star and Fate/EXTELLA Link are now available on iOS and Android in Japan. Watch the trailer for Fate/EXTELLA Link on mobile below:

A localisation for both games already exists thanks to Xseed Games. Hopefully Xseed Games and Marvelous can bring these over since we now have both ports and a localisation ready. Check out Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star on iOS
and Android
. Check out Fate/EXTELLA Link on iOS
and Android
. They are both priced at 2440 Yen which is about $23 but both have in app purchases for costumes and some other content. Have you played these games on PS4, PS Vita, Nintendo Switch, or PC yet?

[Source:
]

Users who are viewing this thread