‘Inbento’ is a New Puzzler from the Creators of ‘Golf Peaks’ that’s Looking for Beta Testers

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Bento boxes? Puzzles? Cats? All from the makers of the excellent Golf Peaks? I’m sold. What exactly am I sold on? Well it’s called Inbento, and it’s the new upcoming project from Afterburn Games, who I’ve already mentioned are the makers of Golf Peaks
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. Inbento is a puzzle game that has you arranging bento boxes, which are basically a style of boxed lunches that originated in Japan. You’ll need to match the bento box recipe shown by using the ingredients available on the table at the bottom of the screen, but it’s not as simple as it sounds. The size, shape, and direction of each ingredient must be taken into account, as well as the order in which you place them in the box and which ingredients go on top of which. Finally, some specialty “action ingredients" must also be considered as they can manipulate the ingredients after they’ve already been placed. This trailer of an early version of Inbento gives you a good idea what it’s like.

Now here comes the fun part. Afterburn is looking for some folks to take Inbento for an early spin and kick the tires and whatnot. If this looks like your type of game and you’re feeling like you’re in the helping kind of mood, then
where you’ll find links for both the iOS Testflight version of the beta as well as a sign-up page for testing out the Android version. There’s also a link to Afterburn’s Discord server and their official website if you want to REALLY stay on top of things. Finally, Inbento is also
and
, and should be officially arriving on September 3rd at a price of $2.99.

Users who are viewing this thread