‘Tesla Force’ is the Randomly Generated Spinoff of the Excellent ‘Tesla vs Lovecraft’ from 10tons

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
I’m pretty much a fan of anything by developer 10tons, but their specialty seems to lie in a range of awesome dual-stick shooters. I love them all, but my favorite shooter from them has to be Tesla vs Lovecraft. It’s a totally absurd, over-the-top tale about Nikola Tesla having to fight back against the horrific creations of HP Lovecraft who is all salty and jealous about Tesla’s scientific prowess. The premise makes absolutely no sense, but it provides a reason to run around blasting extremely cool and creepy enemies with some of the most awesome weaponry I’ve ever seen in this type of game. It’s escapism at its finest. We loved Tesla vs Lovecraft
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, and enjoyed its well-designed levels and campaign. But what if it had randomly generated levels and you had the ability to not only play as Nikola Tesla but also as HP Lovecraft, Marie Curie, or Mary Shelley? Well that game would be called Tesla Force, and it’s currently in development by 10tons. Here’s a trailer.

Tesla Force is a spinoff of Tesla vs Lovecraft and takes place in the same universe, but as mentioned it features an infinite number of randomly generated levels and you have the ability to plot your own course through the game’s corrupted lands. It’ll feature all of the super inventive type of weaponry and gadgets that made the original game so much fun, as well as a bunch of different perks to customize your character and play style. Right now Tesla Force is only confirmed for desktop, and
if you want to check out some more screens and tidbit of info. 10tons says that details about other platforms will be revealed later, and I’ll eat my hat if this one doesn’t end up coming to mobile at some point. The Steam release is tentatively planned for February of next year so expect to hear more about Tesla Force in 2020.

Users who are viewing this thread