‘This Is The Police 2’ Is Coming to iOS Next Month As a Premium Release From Handy Games and You Can Pre-Order It Right Now On the App Store

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
A while ago, an upcoming releases list from THQ Nordic had a mention of This Is The Police
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
for iOS and Android before the port was even announced. Handy Games eventually brought it to iOS and Android as a premium release little over half a year ago and the game is a great fit for touchscreens with its gameplay. Today, This Is The Police 2 has gone up for pre-order on the App Store. Watch the trailer for it below:

This Is The Police 2 is the sequel to This Is The Police where you run a sheriff’s department. Gameplay involves a mix of adventure, strategy, and combat. You will also play as a detective while collecting evidence and studying cases. I definitely regret buying this on Nintendo Switch a few months ago because I’ve not played it there yet. This Is The Police 2 also had a mixed reception compared to the original based on whoever I spoke to. I will still play it though when it arrives on iPad next month.

FCABB883-0E75-419C-9F47-5E44179091CB.jpeg

If you’re interested in checking it out, you won’t have to wait too long. This Is The Police 2 releases on September 12th for iOS and Android worldwide. You can now
it on the App Store and
for it on Google Play. It will cost $7.99 and is a premium game with no in app purchases. Check out our forum thread for the game
Did you play the original on iOS or Android?

Users who are viewing this thread