File size: 2 GB | 3D Systems Geomagic Freeform / Freeform Plus 2017.1.82 (x64)
Geomagic Freeform Plus enables you to solve complex design and manufacturing challenges. The industry's most comprehensive organic 3D engineering tools deliver a perfect delta between art and engineering, combining touch-based sculpting, surfacing, design intent modeling, 3D Scan processing, CAD interoperability and mold making. Get the sensation of clay modeling with the benefits of digital design.
Design with a Different Approach
Break through the limitations of traditional CAD design and bring your visions to reality. Geomagic Freeform Plus offers a comprehensive design and sculpting toolset allowing you to sculpt, detail and deform virtual clay models into any form you desire. The software takes these toolsets into advanced manufacturing design including automatic conversion of digital clay and polygons to NURBS surfaces, mold and die design, structure and custom-lattice creation, shelling, draft analysis, parting line and surface creation tools for complex organic shapes.
Design Anything with Built-inPrecision
Freeform picks up where traditional CAD software stops. This hybrid modeling system has the flexibility and benefits of many different modeling paradigms incorporating Surfaces, Solids, Mesh, SubD, and Clay. Make smooth surfaces and razor sharp edges with SubD, model precisely defined CAD shapes with NURBS and Solids or deform and emboss shapes with Clay.
Geomagic Freeform Plus' comprehensive StructureFX™ toolset delivers the freedom to select existing patterns or create custom complex, internal and external lattice structures for lightweight and beautiful designs.
Advanced tools create functional cages for applications such as custom medical implants. These tools work alongside the advanced 3D print analysis tools for perfect and successful 3D printing of your designs.
This software includes a Geomagic Touch X haptic device - a true 3D interface with force feedback to make design as intuitive as working in real clay.
What's new in 2017.1:
- Artec Scanning Tool
The Artec Scanning tool provides the ability to capture 3D scan data directly in Freeform by using a supported Artec scanner. This tool allows for a full scan-to-mesh workflow from within Freeform including scanning, editing, merging, and optional post-processing functions like applying texture data. See Mesh Tools Palette>Artec Scanning in the Freeform Help for more information.
Bug Fixes in 2017.1:
This section lists issues that have been resolved since the 2017.0 HF2 release:
- GF-1985: Wrap Image Tool: Boundary Aliasing seen when using "Copy to Paint"
- GF-1993: Sketch Tool: Intermittent haptic seizing when using Precise Movement [SHIFT] and Editing a Freehand Curve
- GF-2575: Edit SubD tool: Phase 2 - "Add Faces" function renders the edge "rubber band" as black after "Creating as new Piece" in Basic Shapes tool
- GF-2976: Import Model: Fill to Plane - Plane left in scene on undo
- GF-3409: Keyshot: SubD - Paint applied to part of a face renders the entire face in a darker color with Live Linking
- GF-4279: Shortcut Keys: P key not working when file browsing *
- GF-4932: Sketch: Arc - Not able to create an arc using start end center, if r = d/2 (semi-circle)
- GF-5758: Project Sketch: Solids as target bodies - New sketch shapes (polygon, star, rectangle) project to the wrong face
- GF-5810: File Open: Crash opening 2001 legacy file with curves
- GF-5853: Export model: Overwrite warning thrown for Brep file when saving export pieces as separate files though names differ
- GF-5924: Object List: Duplicating sketch with items in a folder removes the folder
- GF-6165: EngineeringTask: Parasolid - occasional pointer issue If another app doesn't purge their pointer on exit
- GF-6246: Object List: Sketch - Hide/Show plane after sketching closed profile object can flag profile as open (red)
- GF-6266: Internationalization - Translation Efforts for v2017.1 - misc string fixes
- GF-6271: Sketch: Select Sketch Object - Wrong info displayed on dynabar
- GF-6293: Emboss along Curve: Loss of haptic communication on apply
- GF-6296: Curves: Join - Crash attempting join by manual selection after performing auto-join to create a closed profile
- GF-6395: Import: IGES - Crash in FF/GS when importing as piece if the file consists of nothing but free curves
- GF-6397: FFM/GS: Import IGES - Stitch Surfaces checkbox disabled but should be enabled
- GF-6413: File/Open: Patches missing in object list & unable to edit patches for this file, regressed from 16.2
- GF-6426: Reduce For Export: Reduce fails on high density clay-to-mesh
- GF-6469: Localization: Tool Activation - Changing the device setting "tool activation" has no impact for languages in Unicode
- GF-6486: Translations: Printability - Application crashes when accessing printer list if unicode character exists in install directory path
- GF-6559: Object List: Re-ordering lost on drag
- GF-6572: Select Tool: Crash on Refit for curves and patch
- GF-6661: Emboss and Project Image tools (4 tools): Transparency and RGBa with Alpha Channel - Updated tools to properly handling the alpha channel (8bit currently supported)
- GF-6887: Capture Scanning: Crash on Merge
- GF-7203: Piece Export as [.cly] file: Not Processing Annotation Points Properly when creating the exported file
- GF-7283: Gimbal Widget - Snapping - Hang/Crash if Translate Step is set below 1mmHomepage
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Uploadgig https://uploadgig.com/file/download/117D740884f66068/GeomagicFreeform2017.1.82.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/fa4decDb10A84110/GeomagicFreeformPlus2017.1.82.rar NitroFlare http://nitroflare.com/view/B1D832127781726/GeomagicFreeform_2017.1.82.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/3EE6C36DA35AFCE/GeomagicFreeformPlus2017.1.82.rar Rapidgator https://rapidgator.net/file/28ace6ca215030099a90a16b665034e9/GeomagicFreeform_2017.1.82.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/35eb54a403160f8bf86d72766dd6fbb5/GeomagicFreeformPlus2017.1.82.rar.html