7Soundware - String Theory - D.I. Tele KONTAKT

mitsumi

1901041941500101.jpg

7Soundware - String Theory - D.I. Tele KONTAKT | 81 Mb
String Theory is a series of Kontakt instruments based on guitar samples. D.i. Tele is the first release of this series. String Theory is a series of Kontakt instruments based on guitar samples. D.i. Tele is the first release of this series.

We sampled a Fender Telecaster directly into the computer with 3 main articulations:
- Sustain
- Palm Mutes
- Natural Harmonic

In this way we obtained the war sound of the guitar, then we processed the samples to expand the sonic possibilities of unprocessed samples.

The processed sound is divided into 3 main groups:
- Bounce
- Counterpoint
- Air

Bounce reproduces the bouncing ( or striking) sound of the strings, this is the most powerful and aggressive sound of the instrument. Counterpoint, this group can give counterpoint lines on different octaves and can really add depth and movement to the instrument with loads of high pitched sounds and shimmery melodies. The last group is Air, as you notice Air has only one articulation Sustain; Air is the looping part of our instrument, you can add shimmer to a chord or simulate feedback in conjunction with the Effects provided in the Fx page.

Download link:
Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Users who are viewing this thread