File Size: 5.83 MB | Amphis Customer - CRM Software & Contact Management 3.0 Build 60
CRM and Contacts Management Software makes it easy to manage Contacts and create Appointments, Customer Notes, Customer Letters, Quotes, Estimates, Invoices, Tasks, Statements and Job Sheets.
Reminders eg Callback Reminders can be created to keep you organized including a Today view showing what is planned for today for each person.
Appointments, Jobs and Tasks can be assigned to one or more people. The Appointments View shows Appointments for a given month and can show Appointments for a specific person or for everyone.
Mail Merge and Email Marketing are supported as well as VoIP and sending SMS Messages. Amphis Customer can integrate with Outlook for easy handling of customer Email, Tasks and Appointments.
Quotes and Invoices can be free-text paragraphs with a price for each or they can be created by selecting items from a Parts database of items that you sell.
Invoices are automatically tracked and a Payment Reminder can be sent at the click of a button. Quotes, Invoices and customer letters etc can be emailed as PDF files.
Supplier details can be stored along with Supplier Invoices, Credit Notes and Payments. Purchase Orders can be created to order items that you sell.
Custom fields allow you to store data specific to your business. Custom reports enable you to provide the information your business needs in addition to many built-in reports. Customers and transactions can be exported in Sage format to keep your accountant happy.
Amphis Customer runs on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7,8 and Windows 8. It uses Microsoft Word to create documents such as Customer Letters, Quotes, Estimates, Invoices and Receipts.
- Easy to store Contact Details and Customer Notes.
- Easily customized to suit B2B, B2C or Charities.
- Letters and other documents eg Certificates are easily created from Word templates
- Create and view appointments for easy planning.
- Create individual appointment reminder letters, emails or SMS Messages.
- Send bulk service reminders, certificate renewal or appointment reminders as emails, SMS Messages or letters.
- Stay organized by creating reminders for the important tasks you need to do.
- Organize customers by Group or by Status to easily access multiple customers at a time.
- Can integrate with web site signups.
- Integrates with VoIP SIP phones or Skype.
- Documents and scanned-in files can be attached to customer history and easily viewed
- Quotes and Invoices are easily created (simple paragraphs or itemized)
- Multiple Quote and Invoice Templates are supported and 3 different styles are supplied.
- Itemized Quotes and Invoices can be created by selecting Items from a Parts Database
- Mark Invoice as Paid by creating a Receipt and allocating payment to the relevant Invoices
- Quote Management handles Quotes, Invoicing, Jobs, and Job Costing.
- Supplier Details, Supplier Invoices and Purchase Orders.
- Supports Mail Merge, Jobs, Job Sheets, Credit Notes. Expenses
- Access control to restrict access to certain functions.
- Email Marketing. Templates to send standard emails and replies.- Video
- Documents can be emailed as PDF eg Invoices and Quotes
- Send SMS Messages and Bulk SMS at the click of a button including integration with Twilio.
- Labels and Envelopes are easily printed.
- Customer statements are easily created at the click of a button
- Import Contacts/Customers from Outlook or spreadsheet
- Export to Sage, MailChimp, SmartPhone, spreadsheet
- Many built-in reports eg quotes created in the last 30 days, overdue accounts, quotes not invoiced etc
- Delivery Notes
- Supports Microsoft SQL Server including the free SQL Server Express edition for superior performance and scalability for large numbers of users
- Web and Mobile access to customer data in the CRM Database
official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.Homepage
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live