Android N Developer Preview? It's exciting for most of you

Android Central

Android Central
Android Central
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

In last week's poll we asked
. There are plenty of
to explore if you opted into Google's Android Beta Program. However, since only Nexus devices have access to the preview right now, most of us are still sitting at our computers devouring every new piece of information about Android N. That's why we wanted to know whether you guys are excited for Android N.

In a smashing move, "Yes, I've read all about it" dropped into first place with a solid 38 percent of the vote. "Yes, I opted in." crashed into second place with 22 percent. In third we saw "No, I'll wait for Google to release it." pick up speed with 18 percent of the vote. Just behind, in fourth place, is "No, I don't have a compatible device" with 15 percent of the vote. In last place, with only 7 percent of the vote, was "No, I wasn't that interested." So overall a whopping 60 percent of voters this past week were excited for Android N, while the other 40 percent just weren't as interested.

What do you think, is Android N worth all the hubub? Let us know in the comments below!

n-bg-generic.jpg

The Android N Developer Preview is just that — a developer preview. It is not intended for daily use. That doesn't mean it's not cool, and that you shouldn't poke around. But know that things will break. Tread carefully. (And have fun!)

a2t.img
mf.gif
qi6VsZmz6YM

Users who are viewing this thread