Annapurna Interactive Showcase Announced Featuring ‘The Artful Escape’, New Game Announcements, Gameplay Reveals, and More

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Annapurna Interactive has brought loads of great games to mobile, consoles, and PC over the years. While we only get a few games day and date on mobile, I usually try everything I can from the publisher. Barring new games, Annapurna Interactive has also brought many PlayStation classics like the recently released
to mobile in great conversions. If you’ve not played a single game published by Annapurna Interactive on iOS, there are quite a few good starting options with interactive and amazing stories like
and the absolutely essential (on any platform)
. Annapurna Interactive also has
due on Apple Arcade which looks phenomenal. Today, the publisher announced the Annapurna Interactive Showcase set for July 29th with updates, reveals, new gameplay, and much more set to be shown off including an update on The Artful Escape. Watch the teaser trailer with lots of games below:

While a lot of games have been revealed for PlayStation, PC, etc, I’m hopeful we get some mobile port announcements at the event. Having an
port on modern iPadOS devices would be amazing. I’m not sure if we will get more Apple Arcade news because Apple usually waits to reveal new games for the service but I definitely expect more than The Artful Escape for mobile at the showcase. You will be able to stream the Annapurna Interactive Showcase on July 29th at 12 PM PT / 3 PM ET on YouTube and Twitch. What is your favourite Annapurna Interactive game and what do you hope the company brings to iOS next after
?

Users who are viewing this thread