Applied Flow Technology Impulse 7.0.1105 | 327.9 mb
Applied Flow Technology President, Trey Walters, P.E., announced the release of AFT Impulse 7 to help engineers visualize more at the prestigious Pressure Surge Conference in Bordeaux, France where AFT joins top authorities to discuss global advancements on waterhammer and surge.
Quickly approaching its 25th anniversary, Applied Flow Technology (AFT) has significantly advanced the powerful interface of AFT Impulse 7. While dedicated users still have access to the features which have made AFT Impulse an industry leading software, AFT has invested a great deal into making AFT Impulse 7 a stronger and more advanced tool; a tool mechanical engineers around the world use to design safe and dependable piping systems.
In total there are almost 50 new and enhanced features in AFT Impulse 7.
Here are the top 7 features you will not want to miss out on:
- Model efficiently with layout import from file formats supported by CAESAR II®, SmartPlant®, CADWorx® and AutoCAD Plant 3D, and import / export EPANET
- Create models using an isometric grid
- Utilize color animation to visualize parameter changes over time
- Improved user interface for defining centrifugal and positive displacement pump data in the Pump Property window using automatic periodic PD pump flow calculation
- Extensive new Excel capabilities including the ability to export output using the new Excel Export Manager and even complete your exports while running batch scenarios
- Calculate buried pipe wave speed
- Ability to model Pumps as Turbines (PAT)
*** Changes for Version Date 2019.01.02 ***
>> Changes to data management that could impact results
- Fixed a problem when splitting a pipe, the downstream elevation and pipe fitting losses (if specified) were not being kept.
>> Changes that do not impact results
- Added the Visual Report Animation Feature.
- Fixed an issue where models that were imported from Impulse version 6 or earlier could display the Pump Properties form improperly.
About Applied Flow Technology Impulse. AFT Impulse is a powerful dynamic simulation and analysis tool used to calculate pressure surge transients in liquid piping systems caused by waterhammer.
- Easily model a wide range of system components and surge devices
- Understand the transient response of your system, knowing how valves, pumps and other components will dynamically interact with each other.
- Evaluate the effect of pressure surges due to vapor cavity collapse by modeling vapor cavitation and liquid column separation.
- Validate the design of safety features to produce safer, more economical pipe systems.
About AFT (Applied Flow Technology). From humble beginnings, Applied Flow Technology has grown to be a leader in the pipe flow modeling software market. With channel partners around the world and customers in more than 70 countries, AFT software helps companies in many industries design safer, more efficient systems and solve operational problems.
Product: Applied Flow Technology Impulse
Version: 7.0.1105 (version Date: 2019.01.02)
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Size: 327.9 mb
http://uploadgig.com/file/download/A87831b73e90a46d/64tpq.Applied.Flow.Technology.Impulse.7.0.1105.rar https://rapidgator.net/file/5e173a07308227ab997427f7a8714996/64tpq.Applied.Flow.Technology.Impulse.7.0.1105.rar.html http://nitroflare.com/view/4B969F4688C5CCF/64tpq.Applied.Flow.Technology.Impulse.7.0.1105.rar