Are you feeling any buyer's remorse for your Pixel 2 preorder?

Android Central

Android Central
Android Central
Waiting six to seven weeks for an $850 phone to ship can be a dangerous thing.

Google announced the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL with a lot of hype and fanfare at its October 4 event, and soon after the official unveiling, a lot of people were quick to sprint to the Google Store to get their preorders placed ASAP.

We came away quite impressed with our initial hands-on time of Google's latest and greatest, but neither the Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL are cheap phones – starting at $649 and $849 respectively. That's a lot of cash to hand over for a new phone, and with some preorders not expected to ship until November, the possibility for buyer's remorse can be quick to set in.

For a handful of users on our forums, that feeling has already started to creep up on them.

worldsoutro
10-09-2017 04:37 PM

I ended up cancelling. For the money I would want this for 3 years minimum. Next year they will probably add support for TMobiles 600mhz band and bump up to 6gb of ram. I would have been like f*** I should have waited.

jhnnyblze2000
10-06-2017 07:19 PM

I go back and forth every other hour. I have the note 8. Got it launch day and absolutely love it. However like a few others I got caught up in all the hype and ordered it. Got delivery day of the 18-19th of October. So I'm gonna wait it out till I get it play with it for a few days and decide which one I like. If I like the note better I'll return the pixel. If I like the pixel I'll sell off the...

Reply​

Then again, the majority of people who got their preorders in still appear to be quite excited about their purchase.

Dismaster
10-08-2017 06:20 PM

No regrets at all. I am excited to be getting my Pixel 2 XL and I will probably love it like I do my Nexus 6... It's all good!

AustinIllini
10-09-2017 05:48 PM

I ordered black and I'm still thrilled. Counting down the days

DroidDavi
10-10-2017 08:20 PM

nope not even a little I'd buy it 2 times if I needed to

Reply​

One user also dished out some wisdom from an old friend.

gmermel
10-06-2017 01:48 PM

A very wise friend once told me if you pay too much it'll hurt today. Pay too little, and it'll hurt throughout your time with what you bought.

Reply​

If you preordered either the Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL, we want to know – are you feeling any buyer's remorse from your purchase?