Audio Imperia Decimator Drums KONTAKT | 1.26 Gb
AUDIO IMPERIA's "Decimator Drums", produced by Martin Hasseldam, is the first instrument in our Blockbuster Percussion series.
Decimator Drums was designed to redefine the sound of ensemble drum kits in modern trailer scores. In more recent years, traditional drum kits began to enter the world of film music in form of ensembles. We wanted to make a version of these types of drums with lots punch and dynamic headroom, designed in particular for the fast, and more action oriented tracks in modern trailer music (though they will work well with any type of cinematic music as well of course).
Decimator Drums is split into four sections:
* Ensemble Drums (Raw and Epic, both with 10 Velocity Layers, 6 Round Robin)
* Designed Kits (20 Designed Kits)
* Loops (26 Loops and the individual stems)
* Extra (109 Atonal FX, 39 Tonal FX, 10 Risers, 6 Arps)
All of the drums were recorded with a single matched pair of AKG C414 XLII in mid/side configuration in a closed studio environment. All of the loops and the MASSIVE "Extra" section were created by our very own Bryan Leach, using only the original Decimator Drums source material.
"These drums sound REALLY GREAT!!! You guys got the perfect mix of the best of all the other epic percussion libraries out there. Just the right amount of punch, lows, transient attack and without fighting the room sound or having to do a ton of EQ like I do on the other libs. This will be one of my staples from now on for SURE. GREAT WORK!!!" Danny Cocke - Composer & Sound Designer
* High definition audio quality
* 2.19 GB installed
* Raw and Epic multisample patches with 6 Round Robin and 10 Velocity Layers
* Custom Sound Effects and Sound Design using nothing but the original source material from the recording sessions
* Custom Kontakt Engine with signature master control knob
* Requires FULL VERSION OF KONTAKT, 188.8.131.520
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live