Autodesk Revit 2019.2 Update | 803.0 mb
Autodesk has released an update to Revit 2019. This update includes new functionality, addresses issues and crashes reported directly to Autodesk, and contains the fixes included in previous Revit 2019 updates and fixes.
This list represents the reported issues resolved in Autodesk Revit 2019 within build: 20181217_1515. It includes the following: Improvements to the functionality.
Resolved Issues in the Revit 2019.2 Update.
- Fixed a security vulnerability in communicating with web services.
- Added the ability for Revit and Revit LT subscribers to upload, save and access non-workshared models in the cloud.
- Easily publish the latest version of Revit cloud models to BIM 360 with Revit Home.
- Enabled functionality to zoom in a schedule by using the CTRL key in combination with using the mouse wheel or using the + / - keys to zoom in/out, and allow resetting to the original zoom level (100%) by holding down the CTRL key and press 0.
- Made it possible to move elements very small distances - the error "Too small on screen" will not be displayed.
- Added a Place an instance button in the mange image dialog.
- Added Manage Images button to the ribbon when an image is selected.
- Added the ability to adjust the Top elevation and bottom elevation for duct, cable tray, and conduit via parameters in properties palette.
- Added new precast hollow core slab families.
- Added support to create parts from imported bridge and tunnel geometry and other DirectShapes created with the Revit API.
- Added GUID entries for each part to a PCF export.
- Improved the appearance asset for a material so that Revit automatically uses the highest resolution texture for Advanced accuracy in Render Quality Settings. For Realistic views and Simplified accuracy in Render Quality Settings, Revit uses the low resolution textures.
- Added the ability to pair male/female connectors to facilitate connector matching on MEP fabrication parts.
- Added the ability to automatically match connectors when connecting parts with mismatching connectors.
- Improved support for eccentric flat faced taps when using the Trim/Extend, Multi-Point Routing or Change service/Size features.
- Improved the change size behavior between the properties palette and the edit part dialog for a more consistent experience when using MEP Fabrication Parts.
- Added the ability to change the support types in the properties palette when using MEP Fabrication Parts.
- Improved the behavior of the optimize straights feature to retain the original workset of the MEP Fabrication Parts being optimized.
- Added support for changing round branch ends on taps in the Properties palette.
- Improved the behavior of the split tool to use the MEP Fabrication Part's original connector at the split joint.
- Provided two new properties within the API to get the position and the shared position of the base point.
- Added information to the Link Topography dialog.
- Added the ability within the API TopographyLinkType to reload topography link.
- Added the ability in the API to create a new topography surface element from explicit facets.
- Added the ability within the API to call the functionality of showing/hiding gridlines for Schedules
- Improved stability when using the Aligned Dimension tool in an area plan.
- Prevented creation of a dump file upon every Revit Shutdown by Revit Worker.
- Improved stability when copying a decal in a model.
Energy - Simulation
- Fixed an issue that caused errors when using Insight from within Revit.
- Improved stability in Revit when the Energy Analysis add-in folder is missing.
- Improved the stability of FBX export.
File Open and Save
- Improved the stability when opening a model in the Revit Home.
- Improved stability when exporting to gbXML.
- Improved stability in projects with linked Revit files using many filter and parameter combinations.
- Improved the IfcGUID parameter to make it read/write.
- Display the Link Topography error dialog to inform users about invalid surfaces after linking topography.
- Fixed an issue with non-English characters in a linked topography file name.
- Fixed an issue with the localization of a link topography warning message.
- Fixed an issue with the layout in the Link Topography dialog.
- Fixed an issue with handling position change after reloading a linked topography.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Manage Links dialog to show incorrect results when loading a link is cancelled.
- Fixed an issue with duplicating a family type and finishing group edit mode that would incorrectly trigger a 'group instances do not contain identical members' error.
- Fixed an issue with Consistent Colors forcing raster printing when there is a Revit link in the view.
Revit Cloud Worksharing
- Fix an issue that Insert Link dialog fails to list folders and models when the host model is under a BIM 360 Docs account that has duplicated display name with another account.
- Improved the Select by ID tool to allow only numeric entries.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the host model from being saved after modification of shared coordinate data.
- Fixed an issue with handling building pads creation on linked topography with complex geometry.
- Fixed an issue with handling copy railings on linked topography.
- Improved stability when use the angular dimension tool in a 3D view.
- Improved stability when using a 3rd party dockable pane in Revit.
- Improved stability when interacting with the Properties palette.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from upgrading projects to the 2019 release.
- Improved stability when a selection box is created in a 3D view to which a view template is applied.
- Improved stability when placing a ceiling in the model.
- Improved stability when adding stair tread numbers to a linked model.
- Improved stability when editing a U-Shape winder stair by dragging a run to cross another run.
- Fixed an issue that caused vertical pipes and ducts below mechanical equipment, air terminals, end caps, and some fittings to appear as a rise instead of a drop.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the pressure drop on a fitting from updating correctly when the loss method has changed.
- Fixed an issue that allowed restricted parts to appear in the Type Selector when changing part types.
- Fixed an issue when importing MAJ files where parts would lose their specifications.
- Added support for changing tap sizes by resizing branch parts.
- Improved behavior when to changing hanger types that are connected to structural element.
- Improved the model performance when dragging parts in large networks.
- Fixed an issue with pasting parts aligned to specific levels.
- Improved the reload configuration feature to reduce that amount disconnections after reloading.
- Removed the in-canvas rotation icon from fabrication supports.
- Improved the accuracy of tags so rounding will be more consistent in high precision scenarios.
- Improved the display of round and oval fabrication parts when they are modeled in a section view.
- Improved the behavior of swap type when swapping between bends and traps.
- Improved support for detailing in section views.
- Improved the behavior of fabrication taps so they resize correctly when re-hosting to different size pipe.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent dimension lines from updating correctly when ducts and pipes they reference are moved.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a pipe drop to display as a rise when flanges are used.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the inability to open a model when specific links were loaded.
- Fixed an issue that caused lighting instance parameters "Voltage" and "Number of Poles" to become read-only after creating a switch system.
Beams and Braces
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Height value of an opening to be displayed on the dimension line. Height is displayed for any category in Revit and is no longer limited to the Doors and Windows categories.
- Improved stability when changing a length of a segment of a bent fabric which would result in a length less than two bending diameters.
- Fixed an issue where the parameter reporting the distance between the bar planes of a multi-planar bar would report an incorrect value after editing the family and reloading into the project.
- Improved stability when trying to create a contour cut steel modifier when on a beam without fabrication data attached, if that beam has a cut that is transformed to steel modifier.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when compiling the DimensionLeaderEnd SDK sample.
- Fix an issue where SiteLocation.GeoCoordinateSystemDefinition would return a string in the wrong format after acquire coordinate from the topography link.
We encourage you to take advantage of the following new features available in this extension, listed below.
- Export rebar and fabric sheets data only, from any concrete element in multiple formats (Unitechnik 5.2, 6.0 and 7.0 and PXML 1.3), driving rebar bending machines and supplying data to logistic tools.
- Export fabrication data files in multiple formats (Unitechnik 5.2, 6.0 and 7.0 and PXML 1.3) for manually created assemblies.
- Implemented general improvements for shop drawing generation and schedule customization.
- New Hollow Core Slab families are delivered in the installation folder to increase the modelling speed.
- Export the information from precast assemblies (i.e. Solid Walls, Solid Slabs, Hollow Core Slabs and Girder Slabs) using the Unitechnik 7.0 format.
- Model custom fabric sheets more easily by using not only individual bars, but also rebar sets made of shape driven or free form straight bars.
- Automatically convert steel bars into a custom fabric sheet using the Precast application Reinforcement command.
Autodesk Revit 2019. With new features and enhancements, Autodesk Revit 2019 software for BIM supports multidisciplinary teams throughout the project lifecycle more effectively than ever. A reimagined interface puts you in control of screen real estate with new tabbed views you can dock, tile, and view on a secondary monitor. Model more of your design in a 3D view, for an even more immersive design experience. Revit 2019 enables a better workflow between design and detailing with tools that let you model to a higher level of detail, creating better-coordinated and more accurate steel and concrete models.
About Autodesk. Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone-from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists-uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk Revit
Version: 2019.2 (build 18.104.22.168) Update
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even SP1 or newer
Software Prerequisites: Autodesk Revit 2019 or above
Size: 803.0 mb
http://uploadgig.com/file/download/87aba7d044912d72/vzr3h.Autodesk.Revit.2019.2.Update.rar https://rapidgator.net/file/1287f6e6b6375652011f84128e5bc235/vzr3h.Autodesk.Revit.2019.2.Update.rar.html http://nitroflare.com/view/8116FC725C6AD60/vzr3h.Autodesk.Revit.2019.2.Update.rar