BackToCAD Technologies Print2CAD 2018 v19.14 (x64)
File size: 169 MB
Print2CAD is able to convert PDF files into a DWG or DXF file, which can then be imported into any CAD system where it can be edited. Print2CAD is an autonomous and CAD system-independent program. Print2CAD also converts DWG/DXF into PDF, TIFF/JPEG into DWG, DWF into DWG/DXF and HPGL into DWG/DXF.
Top PDF to DWG Converter for CAD Users:
• PDF (Vector and Raster) to DWG or DXF Converter
• TIFF, JPEG Vectorization to DWG or DXF Converter
• DWF to DWG or DXF Converter
• Based on TrustedDWG™ from Autodesk®
• Native 64 bit App, no PDF Size Restrictions
• PDF Text Recognition (OCR of Drawing)
• PDF Line Type Recognition
• PDF Coordinates Scaling (Calibration Points)
• PDF Layer Recognition
• PDF Frame, Right Corner, Symbol Recognition
• Raster Image Vectorization as Lines
• Raster Image Vectorization as Outlines
• Raster Image Vectorization as Solids
• Raster Image Text Recognition (OCR)
• Raster Image Line Type Recognition
• Raster Image Coordinates Calibration
• PDF (Architectural Scan) to DWG or DXF
• PDF (Contour Lines Scan) to DWG or DXF
• PDF (Digital Photo) to DWG or DXF
• PDF (OCR of Text Page) to DWG or DXF
• Supports DWG 2000-2018
• Product of US Based Company
• Works With All CAD Systems
• 4K Screens Ready
• Top AutoCAD PDFin Extender with Raster To Vector
Key PDF to CAD Conversion Innovations:
PDF to DWG with Line, Hatch, Cicle, Arc Recognition
Print2CAD recognize main CAD entities. Normal well-created PDF files contain lines, hatches, circles, and arcs as PDF element paths or PDF element Bézier curves. Circles or arcs do not exist in PDF definition; they are Bézier curves or polylines. A human has the capability and intelligence to recognize circles and arcs, however for software to have this same type of recognition takes a lot more effort. Print2CAD provides advanced methods for circle and arc recognition.
PDF to DWG with Raster To Vector
Print2CAD converts and vectorizes raster pictures from PDF, HPGL, DWF, TIFF, and JPEG files. The input files can be done using a scanner or generated directly from CAD systems in different quality levels. With the help of Raster to Vector Methods, Print2CAD can recognize all circles, arcs, and lines. With the help of OCR (Optical Character Recognition), Print2CAD can recognize Texts. With the help of Pattern Recognition, Print2CAD can recognize dash or dash dotted line types. With the help of coordinate calibration, Print2CAD can correct the accuracy of the converted drawing.
PDF to DWG with OCR of Text
Print2CAD not only uses conversion and vectorization methods, but also uses OCR (Optical Character Recognition) to reconstruct the content of a PDF or raster file. The program can also recognize the PDF text that has been deconstructed into polyline fields, and/or pixel pictures as full and editable CAD text. Print2CAD merges characters into strings and places these strings as texts in the DWG or DXF drawing.
PDF to DWG with Coordinates Calibration
Print2CAD can precisely adjust, de-skew, and turn the converted drawing with the help of any number of arbitrary calibration points. One can be certain that a 3 foot thick wall will remain 40 inch thick after the conversion and will not be 39.9 inch thick. Likewise, a horizontal line will stay horizontal after the conversion.
PDF to DWG with Line Type Recognition
Print2CAD recognizes the dashed or chain dotted line types, and will connect them to form a proper CAD line and/or polyline with a line type. The lines may have any angle of inclination.
Convert PDF to DWG in one run with a hundreds of files. PDF to AutoCAD settings included. DWG to DWG converter included.
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this versionHomepage
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Uploadgig https://uploadgig.com/file/download/DD36f655f19455c9/BackToCAD.Technologies.Print2CAD.2018.19.14.rar NitroFlare http://nitroflare.com/view/988E31B1EA2E83C/BackToCAD.Technologies.Print2CAD.2018.19.14.rar Rapidgator https://rapidgator.net/file/55d0c6c0d4ec30497a659540709e7275/BackToCAD.Technologies.Print2CAD.2018.19.14.rar.html