Becker MAP PILOT Europe Map Package 2020/2021 V20.0 [Q2/2019]

lovewarez

c35e952e5ed9.jpg

Becker MAP PILOT Europe Map Package 2020/2021 V20.0 [Q2/2019] | 5.66 GB
The European map package offers you map data for 45 European countries (incl. Traffic Pattern). More than 14.55 million kilometres of street coverage and over 8.5 million points of interest (POIs) offer the best prospects for stress-free and cross-border travel throughout Europe.

Successful downloading requires the following:

at least 10 GB of free disc space on your PC
Internet connection with a bandwidth >2 Mbit/s (recommended)
Becker Content Manager
BECKER MAP PILOT connected to your PC via USB 2.0.
Navigation software version 2.5 or higher

Included in this package:
Albania, Andorra, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Greece, Great Britain, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Macedonia, Republic of Moldavia, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Poland, Portugal (including Madeira and the Azores), Romania, San Marino, Sweden, Switzerland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (including the Canary Islands), the Czech Republic, Ukraine, Hungary, the Vatican, Belarus - Traffic Pattern Q2/2019 - Street covarage: 14.556.406 km, POI's: 8.655.035

including Becker MAP PILOT Software.

So this is the First time I've released a set of maps so please bear with me, I've tested on an M097 device and works but think it may also work on these models:

M054, M075, M076, M083, M084, M085, M092 & M097 but you will have to test for yourself.

It does work slightly different from previous modded versions I've downloaded in the past so read the instructions carefully.

Instructions:

1. VERY IMPROTANT. back you all the files on the root of your device before you do anything (i.e. drag and drop all the files inside "Becker MP" drive to a safe location on your computer).
2. Once the back up is complete delete all the files from the becker device and empty your trash bin
3. Extract all the .rar files make device.xmlt readonly or lock the file if using a Mac (They were readonly or locked but winrar removed this on compression but do use winrar not JDownloader.) and copy the extracted files onto the becker device without altering any other files.
4. Plug into your car and the maps should work and check the map versions in settings.

device.xml and device.xmlt Make device.xmlt readonly or lock the file if using a Mac. (They were readonly but winrar removed this on compression)

then you can use in the car again or you can restore the device by restoring all the files you backed up earlier.

Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

Users who are viewing this thread