Best Clear Cases for Galaxy S20 in 2020

Android Central

Android Central
Android Central
The Galaxy S20 is a beautiful new flagship, so why would you want to cover it up? Simple: it's an expensive glass-backed phone, and you need to protect it if you want it to last you for the next few years! These are the prettiest, toughest, and clearest clear cases available right now.

Timeless classic

Spigen Liquid Crystal

Staff pick

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Year after year, time after time, this ends up being my most-used and most-trusted clear case because it adds the right amount of grip and doesn't detract from the phone's natural look.

Bump it up

Ringke Fusion X

The clear back shows off your S20's color while the stylized bumper keeps the phone safe from drops and dings. I'll admit, it's got a divisive look, but I like it, especially the Space Blue version.

Fight the grime

Tech21 Evo Check

This clear case is ready for the apocalypse: the ribs in the bumper can help it withstand 12-foot drops and the built-in BioShield should help kill germs and keep your case clean.

Grip and shine

ESR Essential Zero

This slim silicone case lets you show off that subtle glow on your Cloud Pink or Cloud Blue S20 while keeping it from getting scratched or scuffed. It also adds some much-needed grip so you don't drop your new flagship.

Colorful and durable

Spidercase Protective

This multi-part clear case keeps your S20 in place with a polycarbonate front frame that meshes into the colored TPU bumper. The color choices here a top-notch, especially the purple and blue.

Ready for the road

UAG Plasma Series

This translucent case lets the Samsung branding show through while adding some flair with the honeycomb texturing. You can get the Plasma in Icy white or grey Ash.

Shiny bumpers

Caseology Skyfall

This hybrid case combines a grippy TPU clear case with the shiny stability of a plastic accent frame around the bumper. The rose gold is a nice match for Cloud Pink, but the purple and blue options add nice contrast.

Rose tints my world

Temdan Premium Clear

A matte acrylic back and a glossy silicone bumper combine to give you a colored clear case with a distinct look without getting too crazy. You can get this case in pink, purple, blue, and regular clear.

Beefy bumper

Schnail Saviour Series

This clear case is tested to survive up to 12-foot drops, and the clear back is ringed by metallic accents in one of three colors: black, red, or my personal favorite Iridescent.

Clear cases are more durable than ever

Once upon a time, you had to choose between durability or showcasing your phone's natural beauty, but that's not the case at all anymore. Rugged clear cases like the
and the
are more plentiful than ever, and I especially appreciate the robust drop protection and the anti-microbial BioShield on the Evo Check.

If you prefer your clear cases thin and almost invisible, there's practically no beating the
. It's got excellent grip, it doesn't add bulk and it doesn't get in the way of the distinct Samsung look. It's also hard to beat that price, since the Liquid Crystal costs less than a large pizza.

If these cases don't strike your fancy, you might want to check out our roundup of the

6FGRfzzfo6Y

Users who are viewing this thread