BETA-CAE Systems 18.1.4 | 2.0 Gb
BETA CAE Systems announces the release of the new ANSA/EPILYSIS/META suite 18.1.4. This version is addressed to those who have not yet migrated to the 19.x. With this release, the 18.1x branch receives further enhancements and corrections on identified issues.
The most important enhancements and fixes implemented are listed below.
Enhancements and known issues resolved in ANSA
- base.TranslatePart(): The "group_offset" argument is now enhanced with the "Current Part" and "Existing Part" options and the "pid_offset" with the "Current Property" option.
Known issues resolved in ANSA
- Pick mode would not be available for Parts in Database Browser through their assigned connection entities.
- When a Subsystem created from disk was loaded, its content would be erroneously added to the GEOMETRY_OUT_OF_SUBSYSTEMS container.
- ANSA might cease to respond when applying the function Check Missing & Misplaced, when sets were defined with ranges in the model. New empty Parts would be created when a Subsystem containing multi-instantiated Parts was downloaded from DM.
- Unexpected termination might occur when pasting the path of the files for comparison in the Wizard.
- Saving a Group in DM would not save its Shells and Grids. DM Browser: Erroneous initial sorting of items would occur in flat view mode.
Connections & Assembly
- ANSA would not always write the same order and grouping of connections when exporting the same XML file.
- Shell Mesh: Unexpected termination could occur when ANSA defaults file was loaded with the keyword entities_reference_library_path. Batch Meshing: Unexpected termination could occur in Batch Mesh when some macros were frozen.
- base.DeleteEntity(): Cross section entities could not be deleted when referenced from a beam property.
Enhancements and known issues resolved in META
Managing Curve Data
- Nastran results in ∗.pch format with DISPLACEMENTS - RMS are now supported.
Occupant Injury Criteria Toolbar
- New options to show the score or only the cell color in the custom EuroNCAP spreadsheet are now available.
Known issues resolved in META
- Switching of Active/Visible Models using CTRL and Arrow keys might not work after copying models to mutliple 3D windows.
- PAM-CRASH includes could not be read through splitted lines with " & " separator.
- Curves' data from column ASCII files would be read erroneously.
- When the command cut plane was applied, the Fringebar's range would not be recalculated.
About BETA CAE Systems 18. Version 18 of the BETA suite contains old favorites such as ANSA, EPILYSIS and META, as well as a new product dubbed KOMVOS-SDM Console. For those unfamiliar with this software package, here's a brief summary and an overview of the new updates.
ANSA is a CAE pre-processing tool that takes existing CAD data from various other software (e.g., Catia, NX and Pro-E) and cleans the data up and meshes it ready for use in the FEA solver. The updates to ANSA v18.0.0 include a remote viewer, which enables users to control ANSA on their PCs from mobile devices anywhere in the world. In addition, ANSA includes updates to meshing that allow mid-surfacing capabilities, a new Align Manager fixing tool and new algorithms for extrusions.
EPILYSIS is the proprietary FEA solver that lets users run a variety of simulations, including structural linear, dynamic and nonlinear, and is designed to be used with high performance computing (HPC) systems. New updates include performance enhancements, new contact simulation methods and a bunch of new tools aimed at the automotive industry,such as a new mode for dummy seat penetration that models spring deformation under the seat model (for crash simulations).
META is the post-processing package that allows users to clean up the results of their simulations, and add pretty 3D graphics based on results from a range of popular solvers, including Fluent and OpenFOAM. The new version includes a new animation bar, the ability for remote control using a mobile device, and new visualization enhancements such as rendering materials and new lighting modes.
And the new addition, KOMVOS-SDM Console, provides users with new simulation data management tools that allow for interactive browsing, visualization and handling of all data related to the CAE simulation analysis, which in turn makes it easy to generate results and reports.
About BETA CAE Systems. BETA CAE Systems is a private engineering software company committed to the development of state of the art CAE software systems that meet the requirements of all simulation disciplines. The company's products, the ANSA pre-processor/ EPILYSIS solver and META post-processor suite, and SPDRM, the simulation-process-data-and-resources manager, hold a worldwide leading position across a range of industries, including the automotive, railway vehicles, aerospace, motorsports, chemical processes engineering, energy, electronics, heavy machinery, power tools, and biomechanics.
Product: BETA CAE Systems
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Size: 2.0 Gb
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live