Butterscotch Shenanigans' Next Game Is 'Scuffle Buddies' - But What Is It (or What Are They)?

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Following the success of Crashlands [
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
] is going to be difficult for Butterscotch Shenanigans, but if we know anything about the Coster brothers, it's that they're really good at
. After their previous title did so well, BScotch has staffed up significantly and today they're announcing the name of their next game: Scuffle Buddies. What you actually do in Scuffle Buddies is still a total mystery. I even recently went out to dinner with the developers and they wouldn't tell me anything- Even after a few drinks. All we have to go off of is the game's logo:

So, it's time to do some good old fashioned speculating. I feel like it's inevitable that the game will have the same sense of humor and silly aesthetic as other Butterscotch Shenanigans titles. Also, it seems safe to assume the game is going to have a reasonably large scope, as it'd be weird to follow up a hit like Crashlands with a game like Flop Rocket [
]. (Not that another Flop Rocket would be bad, but remember, they have Steam gamers in their fan base now.) The only real clue I have beyond any of this isn't really even a clue at all: I've been badgering the BScotch bros to
in the game which they seem at least vaguely open to. But, really, a wiener dog would fit into practically any genre I can think of.

Look at the Scuffle Buddies title art, check out
, close your eyes, and think about it. What kind of game comes to mind? Let us know in the comments, and, if you're super interested in following along with Scuffle Buddies directly,
to sign up for the newsletter.

Users who are viewing this thread