Check out the 'Jaws' Table Trailer for 'Zen Pinball' - We're Gonna Need a Bigger Table

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
A few weeks back we wrote about
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
] getting the Universal Classics Pinball pack[/URL] that will bring pinball tables based on the classic 80s movies Jaws, Back to the Future, and E.T., all excellent movies that I'd watch any day of the week even though I've seen them so many times. After giving us the trailer for the E.T. table, today it's Jaws turn, just in time to remind you why generations of kids were too scared to set foot in the ocean. The new table will let you play various scenes from the movie, and you'll have to track and take out that great white shark that sees swimmers as breakfast. And, in a fun twist, the new table will also let you play as the shark. What better way to have fun than eating hapless swimmers?

There's also another Jaws-appropriate mode that turns the table into a raging sea, and you're going to have to try your hardest to keep the ball in play. All those modes sound like great fun to me. And, as always, the Zen Pinball tables have great visuals and fun gameplay ideas, so definitely looking forward to getting my hands on the Universal Classics Pinball. No release date yet, but we're definitely going to need a bigger table (sorry, I just couldn't help myself).

Users who are viewing this thread