Cinematic Visual Novel ‘Necrobarista’ on Apple Arcade Will Get Free Story DLC Content through Side Stories and More

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Necrobarista from Route 59 Games is a visual novel a lot of people had been excited to play for a long time since its original reveal. The game finally launched
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and recently arrived on PC platforms. I ended up buying it on Steam as well. The cinematic visual novel set in a coffee shop in Melbourne has a superb soundtrack and I’ve been having a ton of fun playing it on iPad. Route 59 just
for the game after the Steam release giving players an idea of what will be coming next. Necrobarista is going to get free gameplay and content additions including side stories. More information about the side stories will be available in the future but there will be multiple DLC chapters being released for free. I can’t wait to see how these play out and whether the console versions including Nintendo Switch arrive with all the free DLC from the get go. Watch the launch trailer for Necrobarista below:

Necrobarista from Route 59 Games arrived on Apple Arcade before other platforms just like
from Amanita Design. Apple has definitely been releasing some excellent games on the service lately. Check out
for Necrobarista as well. Necrobarista is now available on Apple Arcade
and
. I want to see more games like this not just on Apple Arcade but in general. Don’t forget to check out our
for discussion on the service and every game included
. Have you tried Necrobarista yet?

Users who are viewing this thread