Community Update - July 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bot

Console Bangs Bot!
Staff member
Senior Management
Hi Console Bang users!
Sorry for the lateness in getting this published. I've been very busy...
This is our July update for our Console Bang users!

You can download our Android App now. You can find it at
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

We need more people posting content! We are willing to give you things if you are active every day!

We will be looking for some active staff members now so if you'd like to apply, check out how to at
- Anyone can apply!

More improvements that has happened in June:-
  • Updates to the Trophies
  • Fixed a bug with the email system which stopped people from signing up and the main owner from logging in. This is now fixed!
  • And more. - Not major changes
Improvements happening this month:-
  • More forum sections yet to be added - to widen the range even more
  • Hopefully more features. More information to follow.
  • New theme is currently in beta testing, sorry for the slow release but we will release it! We just need to find the right one or we might revamp the current. Not 100% sure yet
  • Member introduction area. This is where members could introduce themselves to the community.
  • Any suggestions? Just drop me a message with the suggestion. I will make a designated forum area soon!
  • More to be confirmed...
Junes website up-time stats:
81468241854.png

The reason for the lower uptime percentages compared to May was because I was doing maintenance on the website server which cause about 15 minutes of downtime overtime as I didn't do it all in one go.

Upgrade to Console Bang VIP now!:

If you need any support just visit

Please can you help spread the word about Console Bang? Free VIP is up for grabs if you refer 5 people!
Whats included in VIP?
You will get a free VPS server and more for one month! Just pay and contact me and I'll give you your freebies! Including GTA menus (paid ones) and more! You can change your name, and access the VIP content straight away!

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of this month!

Kieran
Senior Management
Console Bang Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread