- Nov 30, 2015
Daniel Bader, Andrew Martonik, and Russell Holly have a look at the Moto G7 series of phones. 2019 is shaping up to be a good year for budget devices. This leads them to ask the question: Why even buy an expensive phone anymore?
They also dive into the Samsung One UI and Android Pie update, and spend a little time on Galaxy S10 rumors. Lastly, they cover AT&T's fake 5G and discuss Sprint's lawsuit against them for false advertising.
- Subscribe in Google Play Music: Audio
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio
- Subscribe in RSS: Audio
- Download directly: Audio
- Moto G7 series: Everything you need to know!
- Moto G7, Power and Play Hands-on: Why even buy an expensive phone anymore?
- Moto G7 specifications: 2019 is a good year for budget phones
- Samsung One UI and Android 9 Pie update: Everything you need to know
- Do you like Samsung's custom gestures for Android Pie?
- Samsung Galaxy S10: News, Rumors, Release Date, Specs, and More!
- AT&T is being sued by Sprint for falsely advertising 5G on its phones
- Verizon and T-Mobile aren't buying AT&T's fake 5G nonsense
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.