Curl up with a good book this winter with $5 off $20 or more on Amazon

Android Central

Android Central
Android Central
Real books. Real savings.

Did you know Amazon actually sells books that aren't made with E Ink? Crazy right? Used to be pretty big into books, too, if I recall. Well, now you can
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
by using the code GIFTBOOK18 to take $5 off when you spend $20 or more. As far as I can tell, this works on just about any print book you can find. Use it to save on holiday gifts or next semester's textbooks. Paperback or hardcover doesn't seem to matter, as long as it's a print book and the total is more than $20.

If you're looking for some good ideas, I've been reading Kelly Link's short story collections recently. You can get
or the Pulitzer Prize Finalist
with this deal. The stories are surreal, sometimes even creepy, and make for the sort of read you can't put down until its done.

My wife bought several of Michelle Obama's new book
for her book club. Probably should've waited and saved with this deal, huh? That book is definitely topping the charts, and if you have an interest in a memoir by the former First Lady it's worth a pickup.

Due to a recent addition, I have a lot of children's books and activity books in my recommended section. Get some of those like the $6.16
or the $11.65
. Amazon also has
. Just sayin'.

Try reading Neil Gaiman's take on
or read George R.R. Martin's
, a prequel to Game of Thrones.

If you're not interested in... ugh... paper...
so you can read digitally like a modern reader. Personally, I love the feel of a book in my hand.

pBK22QqOk5M

Users who are viewing this thread