'Death Road to Canada' Finally Heading to Android on October 26th

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
After waiting for more than three years, Rocketcat Games and Madgarden finally released their magnum opus "Randomly Generated Road Trip Action-RPG" Death Road to Canada [
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
] on iOS this past March. Spoiler alert:
. Since then, the developers have been releasing content updates for both the desktop and iOS versions of the game, like the huge
that hit in June and the massive
that released in August. Alongside all the critical acclaim and tasty content updates, there's one big question a certain segment of the mobile gaming audience has still been wondering: When is Death Road to Canada coming to Android? Well, the Android-porting wizards at Noodlecake Games finally have an answer: October 26th.

Hooray for Android people! I love Death Road to Canada and although I'm strictly an iOS gamer when it comes to mobile, I'm very excited for even more people to get to experience the wonders of this strange game. Another interesting bit about this news is that the Android version will be a fully paid title, priced at $9.99. It's pretty typical to see the Android versions of paid games launch in some sort of free to play form, as historically that's been a more welcome pay model over on Google's smartphone platform. I'm interested to see how this strategy plays out, and if it might lead to more premium paid games on Android down the road. So if you're an Android user and you've been anxious to get your hands on Death Road to Canada but didn't own an iOS device or PC, mark October 26th on your calendar.

Users who are viewing this thread