'Dragon Hills 2' Will Provide Even More Dragon-Riding Destruction when it Releases this Autumn

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
While we were busy at PAX West this past Monday those rascals at Rebel Twins, one of our favorite iOS developers who have delivered to us such gems as Daddy Was A Thief [
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
] and Aliens Drive Me Crazy [
], went and announced their new upcoming new game
. With PAX madness finally behind us I finally got around to noticing their email about Dragon Hills 2, the sequel to their wonderful 2015 original. The base concept in Dragon Hills 2 remains the same: You can ride a massive dragon, dipping below the surface and bursting out into the air similar to Death Worm [
/
] and Super Mega Worm [
/
], and you of course want to cause as much destruction on the way as possible. Dragon Hills 2 takes all that and cranks it up to 11 with more of everything, check out the trailer.

As for the specific details behind Dragon Hills 2, Rebel Twins states that there will be "3 completely different worlds, 7 special weapons, 21 Mega Bosses, heavily armored enemies, different dragons and machines to unlock, fully destructible terrain and everything." That trailer really shows how cranked up Dragon Hills 2 will be with lots more chaos onscreen and a number of very cool rideable vehicles of destruction. I can't wait! The planned release window is this autumn, which is fast approaching as summer is winding down, so we'll let you know when word on a specific release date for Dragon Hills 2 is announced and in the meantime you can
for some discussion about the game.

Users who are viewing this thread