Fellow Traveller’s ‘The Stillness of the Wind’ Arrives on the App Store

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
We’ve already told you about this releasing on the Switch
earlier today, but it’s also worth pointing out that Fellow Traveller has launched The Stillness of the Wind
on iOS today too. And, uh, at less than half the price. I guess that’s just the state of these two markets nowadays. Luckily, The Stillness of the Wind plays just as well on touchscreen, if not better, and depending on how much you value artsy, emotional games I think you’ll be pretty satisfied no matter which version you end up going with. The Stillness of the Wind is a narrative game about an old woman named Talma who tends to her tiny farm where she raised her family. You’re totally alone, save for your chickens and goats, and occasional letters from your family and friends.

As you can see from that trailer, you’ll do some traditional farming game stuff, like planting crops, milking your goats, and making cheese. But there’s also a lot more to The Stillness of the Wind than farming. You’ll experience Talma’s life and loved ones, and choose how she spends her last days. This is a follow-up to 2017’s critically acclaimed Where the Goats Are, and shares many of the same mechanics. And like that game there’s a darker side to The Stillness of the Wind that’s striking next to its simple farming life surface. I absolutely love story-driven experiences like this, so I’m really looking forward to digging into The Stillness in the Wind further. You can grab it for yourself with the link below, and join in on the discussion about the game

Users who are viewing this thread