Google Play listing for Disney+ goes live for Netherlands

Android Central

Android Central
Android Central
Give it to me now, please!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

What you need to know

• The Disney+ app listing is live on Google Play, but only available in the Netherlands.
  • Dutch subcribers will apparently get a free preview this fall ahead of the November launch.
  • Screenshots of app on Android phones and tablets shown in listing.

launches on November 12, but if you live in the Netherlands, it sounds like you'll be getting a sneak peek. The app listing has gone live on
, but it's not available for download on any of my devices yet, and that seems to be the same case for the folks over at
that first spotted it. The app apparently is only live in the Netherlands, as the app listing's what new states:

"Introducing a trial of Disney+, available exclusively in the Netherlands."

This trial will apparently be a proving ground for the app ahead of the rollout in five countries this November. Testing in the Netherlands will certainly allow for a smaller testing group than any US beta would have allowed, though I can't help but feel a sharp pang of jealousy at the thought of anyone getting the Disney+ app months before I do.

For now, I'll keep rewatching Disney films on Movies Anywhere and waiting for the app to come to us.

A magical streaming service

Disney+

The wait is almost over

Disney is finally bringing all of its content under one roof for streaming, after years of it being split on half a dozen services. Disney+ will feature original content as well as timeless classics from Disney, Star Wars, National Geographic, Marvel, Disney Channel, and Fox.

xX0fTpcMQR8

Users who are viewing this thread