Hand-Drawn Adventure ‘The Collage Atlas’ Is This Week’s Apple Arcade Release And It Is Rolling Out Now Worldwide

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
The Collage Atlas
is another game revealed for Apple Arcade in the
on iOS 14 and iPadOS 14. The Collage Atlas has been in development for over four years and developer John Evelyn has been improving the game across all Apple devices as the launch approached. It even has some interesting
on iPhone and iPad. Whenever a new Apple Arcade game is revealed, I try and see what other games the developers have worked on as a point of reference on what to expect in a new release. For The Collage Atlas, I was sold with the first trailer and had been looking forward to the game ever since. Watch the reveal trailer for The Collage Atlas below:

John even
of how the game initially looked in its 2016 prototype versus how far the final game has come in its launch today. Check out some comparisons here. Barring the visuals which already impressed me, the music is another highlight so far with its dynamic soundtrack. If you’d like to check it out, you can download The Collage Atlas on Apple Arcade here. Don’t forget to check out our
for discussion on the service and every game included
. What do you think of the
to the service and are you looking forward to the upcoming games like
?

Users who are viewing this thread