Here's every Baby Yoga toy and collectible that you can buy right now

Android Central

Android Central
Android Central
Baby Yoda from The Mandalorian (available on
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
) is everyone's new favorite Star Wars character, and when you get a good look at how gosh dang cute the little guy is, it's easy to see why. Even though The Mandalorian has only been around for a few weeks, and Disney has been holding back on releasing a flood of merchandise, there's a solid amount of amazing Baby Yoda-themed merch out there for you to wear and/or use proudly. Here's a collection of our favorites!

Our favorite

Cute I Am, Adore Me You Must T-Shirt

Staff pick

Between the cute sentence in "Yodaspeak" and the giant picture of Baby Yoda himself, this tee cements itself at the top of our list. Buy it, you must.

Simple tee

The Child T-Shirt

This tee is great for people who want a simple design. It features nothing more than Baby Yoda looking straight ahead with the logo for The Mandalorian beneath him.

Festive tee

Stormtrooper and Baby Yoda T-Shirt

If you want something Christmas-themed for the holiday, you can't go wrong with this amazing shirt inspired by holiday sweaters. It's got Mando on it, too!

Vibrant colors

Baby Yoda Sunset Hoodie

This hoodie features a vibrant image of Mando walking on a desert planet within a silhouette of Baby Yoda that's filled with the warm colors of the sunset.

Funny hoodie

Kawaii King Hoodie

This hilarious garment depicts "regular" Yoda holding up Baby Yoda as Rafiki held up Simba in the other Disney classic, The Lion King.

Simple hoodie

The Child Hoodie

This hoodie features a design just like the simple tee on this list: Baby Yoda looking ahead with The Mandalorian logo underneath him. This one also has "The Child" written at the top.

Festive sweatshirt

All I Want For Christmas is Baby Yoda Sweatshirt

If you want something Christmas-y that will also keep you warm, check out this awesome sweatshirt that takes inspiration from classic Christmas sweater designs.

Best mug

The Child Mug

This 15-ounce coffee mug features concept art of Baby Yoda on the outside along with the logo of The Mandalorian, making it an awesome pick for warm beverage drinkers.

Stylized mug

Too Cute I Am Mug

This 15-ounce mug features a cartoon-y version of Baby Yoda smiling at you. What a great way to enjoy your coffee in the morning!

Best mug

Baby Yoda Travel Mug

This 20-ounce travel mug features Baby Yoda on the side in warm colors, making it our favorite travel mug out there.

Perfect for travel

Stylized Baby Yoda Mug

This 20-ounce travel mug has a cartoony Baby Yoda looking forward adorably while sitting in his carrier. You can make eye contact with every sip!

Cute beanie

Baby Yoda Icon Beanie

This simple, yet adorable beanie features a stylized version of Baby Yoda's cute little face on the front. There's also a nice pom-pom on the top.

Best socks

Baby Yoda Socks

This adorable pair of socks has a Baby Yoda on each cuff, allowing you to tell the world just how much of a nerd you really are. Wear them proudly.

Spotted socks

Baby Yoda Pattern Socks

These socks have little cartoon Baby Yoda faces all over them in a spotted pattern. For folks who want all parts of their feet covered equally by Baby Yoda.

Festive socks

Baby Yoda Ugly Sweater Socks

These socks were heavily inspired by ugly Christmas sweaters, and will be a great fit for winter and the holidays.

Talking plush

The Child Talking Plush

This adorable plush of Baby Yoda makes sounds straight from the The Mandalorian when you squeeze its body. You can preorder it now ahead of the May 2020 release.

Posable action figure

Baby Yoda Action Figure

This highly-detailed 6.5-inch Baby Yoda figure will be a great buy for collectors. It's available for pre-order now so you can get it right away come May 2020.

Bone broth and blanket-wrapped

Baby Yoda Miniature Figure Pack 1

This set of two Baby Yoda minifigures features one of him wrapped in a blanket, and another of him sipping bone broth. It can be pre-ordered now ahead of May 2020.

Using the Force and eating frogs

Baby Yoda Miniature Figure Pack 2

This set of minifigures has Baby Yoda eating a frog, as well as using the Force. It can be ordered now before the official May 2020 release.

Playing with toys and reaching for Mando

Baby Yoda Miniature Figure Pack 3

The final set of Baby Yoda minifigs features him playing with his ball toy and reaching for his Mando dad. Like the other figurines, it can be pre-ordered before release.

Tiny Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda The Black Series Figure

This tiny little 1.1-inch figure of Baby Yoda comes with a frog, his bone broth bowl, and his ball toy. It can be ordered now ahead of May 2020.

If we had to choose

Baby Yoda is the latest fad, and considering how cute he is, it's some well-deserved popularity. Though the merchandise available right now is a bit on the scarce side, there are plenty of gems out there if you know where to look.

If I had to choose one, I would go with the
as I love how it manages to be both funny and simple, and with a clean graphic design to boot. For something on the warmer side of things, I would 100 percent pick the
, as I think the warm, vibrant colors look amazing and pop well.

Aside from the above, I also like the
since it's cute but not overly attention-grabbing. Lastly, the
would be what I'd pick for an accessory, as I prefer normal Baby Yoda to stylized versions of him.

Disney was hesitant at first to release merchandise for Baby Yoda/The Child due to fear of spoilers, but now that we're deep into The Mandaloria's first season, the options are starting to appear. The market isn't huge right now because of this, but we'll be sure to update you with anything come your way. For example, Hasbro is releasing a line of figures starting in May 2020!

Oh, and sign up for a
while you're at it.

_-sNnTlV6Bc

Users who are viewing this thread