Hey, Pixel owners — what's your next Android phone going to be?

Android Central

Android Central
Android Central
Having a chat with the AC forums.

You may not see a lot of them out in the wild compared to Galaxy phones and iPhones, but there are people out there that use and love their Pixels. Despite all of the bumps in the road the Pixel series has gone through over the years, there's no denying that Google has crafted some seriously great hardware since the first Pixel made its debut back in 2016.

2020 is shaping up to be the oddest year yet for Pixel fans, with Google's release strategy seeming to change with a new report/rumor every single day. The latest word on the street is that we'll be getting a
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, and a
— no XL models at all.

One AC forum member recently reached out to other fellow Pixel owners, inquiring as to what their next phone purchase would be. Here's what they had to say:

B. Diddy
07-13-2020 01:51 PM

I will probably hold onto my 3 XL for another year. For me, one of the main issues is keeping the unlimited Original Quality backups in Google Photos. When the time comes, I will most likely get the latest Pixel, and probably start a Google One plan for more storage.

Michael Detwiler
07-13-2020 03:59 PM

Currently rock the 2XL and considering the 4A. "Considering"

default.jpg

swebb
07-14-2020 06:31 AM

I'll be sticking with a Pixel. Which one depends on price, battery size, and fps. Pretty much drawing the line with fps. I like how easy it is to unlock the phone while picking it up from a pocket or desk. Also, biometric sign on to apps is easier without having to put the phone in front of your face using face id. Based on leaked info, looks like my only option will be P4a. I am concerned about...

Golfdriver97
07-14-2020 02:15 PM

I have been somewhat thinking about the entry level 4a. But I'm not sure. Still lots of time to consider. And it's not like my phone needs to be replaced now. Just more of an itch than a necessity.

Now, we want to hear from you — What's your next Android phone going to be?

zFX7crIkysE

Users who are viewing this thread