Huawei Mate 10/10 Pro: Hands-on with the "Intelligent Machine"

Android Central

Android Central
Android Central
In some ways, the Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro are familiar offerings from smartphone giant Huawei. They offer high-capacity batteries, Leica-branded cameras, and a user interface long on features (and short on restraint). But the Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro also bring more genuinely exciting stuff to the table than any of their forebears. They're powered by the Kirin 970 SoC, whose "Neural Network Processing Unit" promises to help the phone take better pictures, predict your actions more quickly, and age more gracefully. They come in a new all-glass design that's much prettier than the unibody aluminum finish of yesteryear (even if it's also less durable). And they come packing features that run the gamut from gimmicky desktop emulation to must-have water- and dust-resistance.

So how do they feel to use? Well, I spent about two hours with Huawei's Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro, and came away more excited for these than any prior phone in the Mate line. Join me for the MrMobile first look above, check out Android Central's in-depth Mate 10 / Mate 10 Pro Hands-On
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, and stay tuned for my full Mate 10 Pro review coming soon!

Stay social, my friends

7pCgqQI34k4

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Users who are viewing this thread