It's time to finally try Soylent thanks to this 20% discount

Android Central

Android Central
Android Central
Sip on savings.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Check out the
and save 20% on your purchases when you use code PREZDAY20 during checkout. This is a rare promotion that can be used on any product the company offers. Typically we only see discounts on specific drink packs or quantities, so now makes the perfect time to buy if you've been wondering what all the buzz is about. Shipping is free on orders of $20 or more.

As just one example, you can get twelve 14-ounce bottles of
for $29.64 after the code when you elect to subscribe to the product. That subscription can be cancelled at any time, but it's worth using since you save so much. You'll be saving over $7 in total, and compared to prices at places like
, getting one of the best deals in history for this product.

With Soylent being a full meal replacement, this is a great way to get those meals in during your busy times. We've all been there before, caught up at the office, sitting for long hours in front of our monitors, and the last thing on our mind is food. It's not healthy, so stop doing it and put the excuses behind you. Use this discount to make the first step towards a healthier you.

Our pal
has had amazing success using Soylent. He says:

I've been drinking Soylent for about two years and I absolutely love it. When I have a busy schedule, I prefer to drink it rather than order delivery or cook a meal. Ordering out can get very expensive and cooking can take a long time.

When trying to lose weight in the past year, counting calories has been important. Tracking with Soylent is easy because I know every bottle is 400 calories. I don't drink Soylent for all my meals, but I've lost over 30 pounds this year by going to the gym 3-4 times a week and keeping my intake to about 2,000 calories a day.

Shakes aren't your only option, either. You could also try the new
, which is designed to be a healthy snacking alternative for between meals. You'll get a ton of protein, very few calories, and 26 different vitamins and minerals.

If you've never tried Soylent before, don't fret. The company offers a satisfaction guarantee and will refund you if you aren't in love. To request a refund or replacement send an email to [email protected] with your name, order confirmation number, and reason for the request, within 30 days of when you receive your product.

miZsr5WFpqE

Users who are viewing this thread