'Juggernaut Wars' is My.com's Sequel to 'Juggernaut: Revenge of Sovering'

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
My.com has announced a follow-up to their 2012 game Juggernaut: Revenge of Sovering [
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
] will release in February, reimagined as a free-to-play strategy game called Juggernaut Wars. Taking place in the same world of Haradan, you'll battle with a team of heroes whose abilities you can strategically deploy at different times, with story campaigns, clan wars, and PvE trials to play through. Check out a couple minutes of gameplay footage:

If you don't remember Juggernaut: Revenge of Sovering, it was a pretty fun Infinity Blade [
] esque action-RPG that released back in 2012 or so. I remember having some fun with it back in the day, for sure. But it's kind of interesting comparing what a Juggernaut game back in 2012 would look and play like, and compare it to what it is now: a Heroes Charge [
] esque MOBA-adjacent strategy game that's bright and colorful, versus more of the dark fantasy stuff. I'm glad that gmaes are getting more colorful, it's just interesting seeing the comparison between what a mobile game in 2012 is like versus a 2016 one. If you're in Russia, you can play this one already, but it'll hit iOS worldwide on February 4th and Android on the 18th.

Users who are viewing this thread