'Kingdom: New Lands', 'Ys Chronicles 1', 'The Room Three' and More in Today's Sales Round-Up

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Hey, it's been a while since I've done one of these, hasn't it? I have no idea why, but a bunch of cool games are on sale right at this very moment. I thought to myself, "You know who really likes cool games on sale? TouchArcade's readers!", and here we are. There doesn't seem to be much of a theme or reason behind these sales, but there are some great games here that are selling for some of their lowest prices yet. Why not take a look? As usual, I'll try to link reviews where we have them available.

Those are some real barn-burner prices on Ys, Kingdom: New Lands, and Sentinels of the Multiverse, but they're fairly good sales all-around. Admittedly, most of these games skew towards the more adventure- or strategy-minded players, but I know there are plenty of you out there who go in for that. As this doesn't appear to be a formal sale of any kind, you'll probably want to act sooner rather than later if you want something from the list.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Users who are viewing this thread