Lewis Hamilton to provide expert in-game advice in Gran Turismo Sport

PlayStation

PlayStation
Following the release of the limited time demo, we’re excited to share more exciting news with everyone; Gran Turismo and Lewis Hamilton will be joining forces in the latest iteration of the franchise,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. Lewis will be appearing in game as a mentor to share his racing wisdom with players from around the world to help them improve their driving technique.

Take a look at the video below to hear from Lewis in his own words.

“I have been playing Gran Turismo since I was a child, so to actually be part of the gameplay design has been an incredible experience.” – Lewis Hamilton

Lewis will reveal his driving philosophy and techniques through driving images and interviews for players of Gran Turismo Sport, providing valuable advice to many players who strive to be as fast and strong as Lewis himself.

The team at PDI are really excited to have Lewis as part of the team:

“From watching Lewis drive on TV all these years, I had an idea of how he might drive, but the experience of watching him drive in person was well beyond my wildest expectations. And I’m really glad to be able to share his driving and philosophy with the players in Gran Turismo.” – Kazunori Yamauchi

The post
appeared first on

Users who are viewing this thread