'Magic: The Gathering Arena' WIll Be Unveiled Live Today at 1PM PST

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Today might be a big day for fans of Magic: The Gathering, especially those who like digital versions of the game, or it might be a disappointment.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, Wizards of the Coast has been teasing a new game called Magic: The Gathering Arena, and many are hoping that we're finally getting a mobile client worthy of the game (or at least a much-improved I). Well, not long before we finally find out what this new game is about since Wizards of the Coast plans to debut the game on
. This will be the game's world premiere, so I'm sure many Magic fans are anxiously waiting to see whether Wizards of the Coast will finally give players what they've been waiting for ever since the first mobile version of the game.

In just under six hours from this message, we're debuting
on
! Join us and see what we've been making!

— Magic: The Gathering (@wizards_magic)

Keep in mind that we might not get anything mobile related today after all; the game might end up being just a digital version of the board game with the game name or something altogether different and not very interesting. We do know that Magic: The Gathering Arena won't be the Magic-based MMO under development, but other than that, we'll have to wait and see. So, if you're as curious (and hopeful) as I am, head over to
at 1PM PST to find out more about Magic: The Gathering Arena.

Users who are viewing this thread