Make your Galaxy S10's front cameras a feature with these wallpapers!

Android Central

Android Central
Android Central
The hole-punch camera cutouts on the Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ is something you can love or hate, but if you have to look at it every day, you might as well play into it with a fun wallpaper that fits it perfectly! I'm still working on my own hole-punch wallpapers and themes for the S10 series, but social media communities — most notably the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
— have taken their pinhole templates and gone wild. Here are some of my favorites, now arranged by device!

Galaxy S10 and S10e wallpapers

Play the keys

New Laptop Keyboard by u/anvesh96

There's nothing quite as satisfying as a shiny, new keyboard, and like u/anvesh96, I often find myself mesmerized by the RGB lighting on mine. This dark and rainbow-y wallpaper makes me want to go write.

How I feel during the holidays

Hero by u/devdarknessss

While the main Big Hero 6 poster is one of the more popular hole punch wallpapers out there, around the holidays, I feel like this version fits us all a little bit better. Or at least, it will after Christmas dinner.

Who's ready to play

PlayStation Symbols by u/Matt-Head and u/Sammy1536

If this wallpaper doesn't have you itching for a controller, something is wrong with you. Whether you're rocking a PS4 Pro or are just nostalgic for your old PlayStation original days (like me), there's a version here for everyone, with colored and greyscale variants for the modern and the classic in all of us.

Let's go for a drive

1965 Ford Mustang by u/thegoldentanker

While using the hole-punch for a character's eye tends to leave the wallpaper incredibly lopsided, using a car headlight means that you have the majority of the car's beautiful face to stretch across the front, and really, what car would you rather have on your phone than a classic Ford Mustang?

BEAT DRUMS! BEAT DRUMS!

Muppet Animal by u/rafsstuff

Who's ready for some Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem? ANIMAL IS! This wallpaper gives me energy and makes me want to bang some drums to some sick beats, and I'm sure that if I ever run into Animal, he'll be more than happy to join us for a jam session.

Point taken

Tour Eiffel by u/mihai9315

Having a hole-punch wallpaper that covers up or hides the hole is one thing, but having one that points straight to it is another. Own your style, u/mihai9315! This wallpaper for S10 was also shot on an S10 in Paris, which adds an extra level of Galaxy awesomeness to it.

I choose you!

Pokemon Pokèballs by u/Mantiis--

Whether you're still raiding gyms in Pokemon Go or are just content to be a casual fan and oh, who are we kidding, how many minutes until the next game comes out?!?! Ahem! Apologies. At any rate, here's an expertly lined up wallpaper with more Pokèballs than I remembered even existed.

Geometric beauty

Geometric S10 by u/psyspider

Sometimes simple is best, and if you just want a nice, easy pattern on your S10's home/lock screen, you'll want to check out this one from u/psyspider. Available in a multitude of colors, this geometric pattern starts small around the S10's camera and gradually gets bigger as it makes its way down the screen. It's nothing super fancy, but it looks great.

One wall to rule them all!

Lord of the Rings Barad-Dûr Tower S10 by u/kjellolz

Lord of the Rings has many picturesque landscapes to showcase Middle Earth's beauty. Too bad Barad-Dûr isn't one of them. This wallpaper puts you in the heart of the evil land of Mordor, the domain of the Dark Lord Sauron. I agree that pinhole cameras are evil, but maybe not All-Seeing Eye of Sauron evil.

B(est) B(ot is G)8

BB-8 Galaxy S10 by @Mattcabb

R2 may be the original, but c'mon, ya'll! BB-8 is cuter, brighter, rounder, and he can even give you a thumbs up! Well, some of us think that's a thumb anyway. Whether you're rolling into Disneyland this summer for Galaxy's Edge or chilling in your quiet corner of the cosmos, everyone needs a BB to help them out.

Get sucked up

Black Hole S10 by u/OwThatHertz

The Galaxy is filled with so many vast wonders, but this cosmic phenomenon is perfectly suited to the Galaxy S10's Infinity-O screen: a black home, sucking up everything in its range with unending hunger.

That's one small pinhole for man

Spaceman S10 by u/KhaleesiDragonMami

Drift away with this creative cropping of the classic drifting astronaut wallpaper, using our Spaceman's helmet to cover the pinhole cameras and the inky abyss of space to help sell the facade. Space wallpapers and Galaxy phones are made for each other, y'know?

Avenge the fallen

Avengers Endgame S10 by u/NedLeeds1

The Endgame was months ago but I am still SHOOK, so what better way to honor the epic MCU finale than with a wallpaper crafted specifically with the S10 in mind? Along with all of our heroes in an epic pose, you'll find a circle of lightning from Stormbreaker creeping up and creating a circle around the S10's camera.

I love you 3000

Iron Man S10 by u/Aymms16

Iron Man started the MCU, and he brought the Endgame home for everyone. Whatever it takes... I'm not crying, SHUT UP! Anyways, this awesome wallpaper lets you process the Endgame and pay tribute to the one and only Iron Man as he uses his repulsors to soar over the sunset skyline.

The collection so far makes me exceedingly happy I
so that I can savor the
wallpaper as I watch the continued construction of the Galaxy's Edge at Walt Disney World, especially since this
may be too awesome for one little screen to contain!

Cover your glass-backed Galaxy S10 in style

Spigen Liquid Crystal Glitter

Just as slim and seductive as the plain Liquid Crystal case, the Glitter variant is better at hiding smudges, scratches, and cracks while still letting the S10's brilliance shine through.

Olixar Breathable MeshTex

Available in blue, red, rose gold, and black, this case's mesh design should help keep the S10 cool and prevent it from overheating during long movies or gaming sessions.

ZAGG InvisibleShield Ultra Clear

ZAGG's screen protector carries the "Designed for Samsung" certification and is shiny, clear, and case-friendly. The lifetime warranty here is tough as ever, offering replacements if your film ever clouds, tears, or warps.

Galaxy S10+ wallpapers

Embrace the darkness

Note 10 Star Wars Edition (edited) by u/cheeesus_crust

This wallpaper comes with the Note 10 Star Wars Edition. For the rest of us who can't blow $1,300 on the new bundle, u/cheeesus_crust took the wallpaper and make it look even sicker on the S10+.

Smile for the camera!

Spider-Man by u/hedderp

It's your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man dropping in to get a few new pics for the Daily Bugle. The background of retro comic covers and pages is wonderful to touch as well. Just make sure your icon pack is bright to pop against it.

It's not easy being green

Leaves by u/yntnbbkv14

The summer is full of heat and vibrant neon colors from fireworks, snow cones, water balloons, and the like, but what I want right now is some thick green leaves to enjoy some shade under. This natural wall hides your cameras in the shadows while you enjoy the green goodness.

Ready to rumble

PubG Cutout AMOLED Dark Wallpaper by u/RipGrimReaper

If you use that great big screen on your Galaxy S10+ to pwn your opponents in PUBG Mobile, this is delectably dark wallpaper is here for you. If you game a lot on your phone, you know every bit of battery-saving can mean lasting longer before you need a charger, and this AMOLED wall won't disappoint.

Back to the Mystery Shack!

Gravity Falls by u/lonesomem95

It's been three years since the finale of Gravity Falls, but I still can't think about summer without thinking about these troublesome twins getting into shenanigans around the Mystery Shack, like shattering zombie skulls with bad karaoke. Looks like their latest mystery is you!

Outlines and awesomeness

AMOLED Sunset Magic S10+

Summer days are only outdone by summer nights when the sunsets are deeper and deeper into the evening and they create magical scenes like this stylized sunset in a river-carved forest valley. The vibrant colors are accented by outlines on the screen edge and cutout edge that are just darling

Accio wallpaper!

Harry Potter S10+ by u/Riishio

Need a wallpaper to help hype you back up before Wizards Unite later this year? Heading off to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios? This wallpaper will make you want to pick up a wand or your trust old hardbacks and re-read the series all over again!

What hole?

Cutout Pattern S10+ by u/subvisser

This geometric marvel helps hide your S10+'s pill-shaped cutout by covering the rest of your screen in cutouts of every shape and size, with a gentle gradient easing down the screen for a little more smoothness. This wallpaper comes in four color palettes, but this green/blue model is my personal favorite.

Gotta love that slime!

That Time I Got Reincarnated as A Slime S10+ by u/OfficerOtaku

This anime has run away with my heart and I can't even be mad at how OP and adorable Rimuru is. Share your love of Rimuru with the world and hide your S10+'s cameras inside Ranga's star!

Come to the dark side

"I have you now" by u/prince-azor-ahai

Galaxy's Edge is almost open and YOU DON'T KNOW THE POWER OF THE HYPE SIDE! Vader is one of the most badass villains of all time and he deserves a place on your home screen! Rock the red lightsaber and the most feared Sith in the galaxy as he stands awesomely in the rain.

Bite my shiny metal case!

Bender Galaxy S10+

Bender may not be the most useful robot around, but he is probably the best one to go drinking with. This foul-mouthed, foul-tempered bending unit is lazy, shifty, and at times downright evil, but deep down inside that 40% lucky robot, he's got a heart of gold— hey, wait a second, that's not his! BENDER!!! Who'd you steal this gold heart from?!?!

Set Yourself Free

Minimalism Rapunzel S10+ by u/marioabirached

Some Disney hole-punch wallpapers hide the camera inside Stitch's nose or Mickey's ear, but I like this Rapunzel dangling wallpaper because it's minimalism at its finest and it also is a Disney take on a wallpaper we'd expect more from superheroes than princesses.

Get your Pixar on

WALL-E Galaxy S10+ by @Mattcabb

WALL-E is a wonderfully moving movie with excellent lessons about perseverance, caring for the planet, and perpetuating the stereotype of Twinkies surviving the apocalypse, but this WALL-E wallpaper is also a reminder that even rusty, old, outdated robots that have scavenged most of their parts off dead comrades can still be adorable!

Sleeker, deadlier, and cuter

EVE S10+ by u/quanganh2001

WALL-E's love interest and kickass egg-shaped counterpart is EVE, the scout robot that suffers through the garbage robot's painfully awkward advances and then learns how idiotically compassionate he is after seeing what he did to her while she was in sleep mode. Anyway, EVE almost fits the S10+'s pill better than WALL-E does.

The pill-shaped cutout on the S10+ is a little harder to work around, but the wallpapers that do are so, so worth it! Whether you're swinging the gap with
or going "hole" hog with the
, there's a wallpaper for everyone here. That
in particular is giving me the itch to use it and then display his vulgar trademark quotes with KWGT.

A big, beautiful screen needs a big, beauty case

Spigen Neo Hybrid

The Neo Hybrid a wonderful case series that marries the dependable protection of a polycarbonate frame with a snug, phone-hugging TPU layer. It also comes in some fun color combos.

ArmadilloTek Urban Ranger

The Texan case maker brings a rugged case with a rock-bottom price to the S10+ with the Urban Ranger, a single-layer TPU case with grit, grip, and five fetching color options.

IQ Shield LiQuidSkin (2-Pack)

IQ Shield's smart little screen protectors are thin, case-friendly, and self-healing, meaning that if your keys or coins scuff it on accident, you shouldn't have to look at blemishes for long.

Collections and wallpapers compatible with all Galaxy S10 models

Monochromatic Moscow skies

Skyline by u/Kanmitter

This Shot on Galaxy wallpaper makes a wonderful base for a variety of home screen themes. Just add your favorite vibrant icon pack, maybe a neon widget, and boom! Classy new look!

Soft shimmer and shine

Glow Flipped by u/donw7eed

This sharp wallpaper blends deep shadows and prismatic glow wonderfully, giving a minimalistic look that reminds you to keep moving forward. It's also got the benefit of featuring ever S10 color.

A galaxy of options

Ink by u/Galax-S10-Plus

There's a lot of galaxy wallpapers out there, but there's something just charming about this blue-and-black take on the concept with an aspiring astronaut dreaming up a galaxy of adventure with an inkwell. Just imagine the stories to be written!

Wallpaper of Steel

Superman by u/Aymms16

This wallpaper is based on a poster series from a few years ago and while I cannot wait for ones to be made for the rest of the Justice League, the Superman one with the blue/black theme is a clean take on Truth, Justice, and the American Way.

Super Saiyan Blue!

DBZ Goku u/Eashwars

It is my supreme shame to say I haven't seen the latest DBZ movie yet. I know! I'm scum!! This powerful wallpaper hides your cameras in a dark corner while drawing your eye to the sheer power coming off Son Goku.

For all Galaxies

Into the Spiderverse Poster

Since this fades to black at the top edges, this wallpaper is good for all of the Galaxy S10 variants, one hole or two. And who couldn't use some gravity-defying webslinger awesomeness on their home screens?

Girl power

Wonder Woman Poster by u/njess1221

Who's excited for Wonder Woman 84? Who's excited about more female superhero movies?? Who's excited for female supervillain movies like Birds of Prey? Anyway, here's a great crop of the first Wonder Woman movie poster.

ARRRRGH!!!!

Sea of Thieves by u/PowderedToastManHere

Sea of Thieves is a game that's equal parts nostalgia, teamwork, and goddamn magic, and this skull-shaped keyhole-style wallpaper hides either of the camera pinholes in darkness by drawing your eye dead center towards the crew observing the epic battle offshore.

Hang in there?

Rock climbing u/Niryal

This may be a "random photo from Google Photos", but it makes a heck of an S10 wallpaper, hiding your cameras inside that hanging ledge. It's part motivational poster, part daredevil, and all awesome.

Off on an adventure

Fantasy Sunset by u/KhaleesiDragonMami

This may be a random fantasy wallpaper u/KhaleesiDragonMami found on her phone, but I thank her wholeheartedly for it because this wallpaper is everything! It's got dramatic locales, wizened old wizards, young sword-wielding adventuring heroes, sunset beauty, and some fantastic interplay of light and dark.

Pretty lights

Abstract color strands by u/androskris

This mesmerizing abstract wallpaper looks a bit like a rainbow and an Aurora Borealis had a love child and I can't look away! The interwoven threads of color paint a tapestry of life and fate across the screen of your shiny new Galaxy flagship.

There's a lot of fun wallpapers that work well for both models, but my hands-down favorite remains the
, though the
makes me want to go binge the whole series right now and see the best fighters from across the universe fight it out!

Expand your Galaxy with these powerful accessories

Samsung EVO Select 256GB microSD card

More than double the storage on your Galaxy S10 and give yourself room for thousands of more wallpapers, photos, songs, and videos with this 4K-ready microSD card.

AUKEY 10,000mAh Power Bank with 18W USB-C and Quick Charge 3.0

Aukey's 10,000mAh power bank offers the best of both worlds: it charges your S10 at its maximum Quick Charge or USB-C PD speeds, and the power bank itself recharges quickly via USB-C PD.

Anker Powerline+ USB-C to C 2.0 Cable

This is the USB-C cable I carry most often around Walt Disney World, as it's a highly-trusted brand known for quality cables and it comes with a handy magnetic and velcro carrying wrap.

8Deirc-NBRY

Users who are viewing this thread