MediaChance Dynamic Auto Painter Pro 6.11 (x64) | 175 Mb
Dynamic Auto-Painter (DAP) is a world-class leading software to automatically turn a photo into a great looking painting inspired by some of the most famous real world artists. This is not your ordinary photo-to-painting effect! Instead of changing the pixels of the photo itself, DAP uses the input image only as a guide to paint the scene with many different brushes and guided by real-world artists inspired techniques.
Dynamic Auto Painter
Instead of processing pixels of the input photo, DAP uses the image as a guide and applies real brush strokes based on the works of famous classic painters such as Van Gogh, Monet, Sargent, Cezanne... to recreate from scratch your photos in each artist signature style.
Convincing details, down to the pixel
What puts DAP above many other apps is that the output images will look like a painting both up-close and from distance (or resized down as a thumbnail). This is normally a common deal-breaker with standard filters which when sized down start to look back like a blurry photo.
For Both Traditional and Digital Artists
Our software is not just for digital artists. Many traditional artists use it to prepare a photo scenery, to simplify the image, get insight into the composition strong points and get inspiration. Or maybe just "try" how different technique could work with the scene before they grab the brush.
What's New in Version 6:
* Grade Tab to fine color correct input image
* Inpaint tab to fix and remove objects from the input image
* Equirectangular 360 Panorama support
* Leroy Color Randomizer
* Internal support for Preset Folders
* Art Tone
* U-Paint helper for real-world artists
* Link to Premium templates
This is a quick way to apply non destructive color correction to input image to achieve certain very specific color tones thatwill be then transferred to final painting.
In older version there used to be "Remove Unwanted Parts" tool that was later removed (the irony!) as it couldn't keep up with any larger size images. This is an ultimate rework of that idea with much more options.
Support for painting 360 Panoramas (experimental)
With the popularity of various action and 360 cameras such as Ricoh Theta, Samsung Gear etc, we added support to paint the equirectangular panoramas (full 360 degrees) that the cameras produce. The problem is not exactly trivial, we can't just paint the 360 panoramas as they are because when viewed the brushes will be distorted towards the bottom and top. The Equirectangular images need to be first unwrapped into a "flat" (cubic) projection then paint and after that convert back to original state. This way the brushes when viewed in VR or panorama browser will be equally sized regardless where you look. During painting in 360 mode the software has to respect the borders and do few other tricks to minimize seams.
Art Tone settings in painting template
Art Tone is a continuation of Impressions - but this time they can be specified in the templates. This will restrict the input image within certain palette. An obvious usage would be to create ArtTone from the same painting from which the template was originally created.
LeRoy Color Randomizer (menu Plug-Ins)
This included Plug-in simulates the random colors used in Leroy Neiman paintings.
There are two uses:
* Directly changing input image before the painting (when used from within plug-in menu)
* use in templates where the created Palette preset can be recalled. When using from within templates there is much more control as you can specify how much the effect applies to underpaint and dry reveal. (Example: New preset: Aquarelle Noveau) This way you can create spectacular colored images that still have the right values.
Internal support for Preset Folders
The preset folders can now have Sub Folders. The subfolders are meant to be for your own presets or imported presets.The subfolders only work in the My Document\DAP\objectpack location. When you are saving your own preset or importing presets you can then choose to save them into a folder. Note: You can have your own image for the folder as shown in the presets if you add banner.jpg file with dimensions 204x40 into the subfolder.
Color and Brush fill from the Painter tab You can quickly change the canvas color or the brush fill directly from the Painter tab.
A tool for aspiring artists using real paints and brushes.
* Layers Clip fixes (tab Layers)
* Save PSD in Layers tab (as in v.4)
* Added new presets
* During painting the manual Forced Auto Brush is now default instead of Auto-Brush as it is probably more useful in most cases
* Added test images in reactor window and/or input image * visual clue for reactor files if they are modified
* Merge function in Template editor to quickly load settings from other templates
* Layers now update better when Outline or Color Adjust are changed
Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-bit).
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live