Nintendo Celebrates the Year End with a New Legendary Hero Summoning Event in ‘Fire Emblem Heroes’ Featuring Azura: Vallite Songstress

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Fire Emblem Heroes
has been consistently getting new content and some great quality of life updates over the last year. It recently hit
that brought new story content including Book III and a nice new icon. As we get closer to 2019, Intelligent Systems and Nintendo aim to bring in the new year with a new Legendary Summoning Event.

This Legendary Summoning Event focusses on Azura: Vallite Songstress. If you’ve never heard of her for some reason (Go play Fates!), she’s from Fire Emblem Fates and has some of the best songs in the series for me. In fact, Rena Strober, her VA in Fates, reprises her role here which is great to see as I loved Rena’s performance in Fates. This event goes live tomorrow in game and will go on until January 8th. Azura’s skills at 5* include Gray Waves (yes, from the song), Prayer Wheel, and more. The event also features Hector, Takumi, Camilla (Tropical Beauty version), Marth, and more heroes as 5* Heroes.

48DF3A52-EA82-4F40-8074-5F0A0615B182.jpeg

Fire Emblem Heroes is
on mobile devices if you were unaware. If you missed the last Nintendo Direct showcasing the new Fire Emblem Heroes update, check it out
Hopefully 2019 sees the team bring this game to more regions but I think that issue is a bigger deal for Dragalia Lost.

Users who are viewing this thread