Open World Dinosaur-Themed MMORPG 'Durango' Gets Another New Trailer for E3

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
We've been
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, the upcoming mobile MMORPG that takes place in a dinosaur-populated open-world, ever since its first announcement in the fall of 2015. In the year that followed news on Durango was sparse, but late last year developers Nexon and What! Studio ran a limited beta test and that early version of the game seemed to be quite positively received. After dropping a new teaser trailer last week in anticipation of E3, the developers have now launched a more fleshed-out trailer showing off Durango and the many things you can do in this wild game world.

Yes, you saw that correctly. A team of players did indeed bust out into a crazy electric guitar dance party. That's a thing you can do in Durango! I'm not a big MMORPG guy, but I have to say that I'm really intrigued by Durango and the many possibilities for adventure that it promises. And beyond all the dinosaur fighting and/or taming, you can build up your settlement, farm and harvest resources, craft stuff, and of course go fishing, which is an activity that should be in every video game without exception. It's been a long time coming but it feels like Durango is finally getting close to completion, but unfortunately we're still stuck with the nebulous "coming soon" release window.

Users who are viewing this thread