Passcape Reset Windows Password 22.214.171.1245 Advanced Edition Multilingual | 328 Mb
Lost password or locked Windows account is the most frequent problem data recovery specialists have to deal with. You could format the hard drive or reinstall your operating system, but that wouldn't keep you from partial loss of data, personal settings, and extra headache. Besides, all that can take some time. There is a quicker and more elegant way out of this situation.
Lost password or locked Windows account is the most frequent problem data recovery specialists have to deal with. You could format the hard drive or reinstall your operating system, but that wouldn't keep you from partial loss of data, personal settings, and extra headache. Besides, all that can take some time. There is a quicker and more elegant way out of this situation. Just run Reset Windows Passwords from a bootable CD or USB and reset the forgotten password or unlock the account. It's a matter of a few minutes! Reset Windows Password (If need) the most powerful solution for recovering or bypassing all types of Windows account passwords: user, administrator, Active Directory accounts, and domain users/admins.
The program is designed specifically for an inexperienced user and is easy to operate. On the other hand, the password lookup algorithms are unique and not used in any similar application. Unlike other utilities, Reset Windows Password (If need) the only program that can CORRECTLY process all types of Windows accounts.
* Simple, intuitive graphic interface.
* Resets and modifies passwords of local users and administrators, domain accounts, Active Directory users, DSRM account.
* Enables and unlocks user accounts.
* Disables the password expiry option.
* Resets SYSKEY (with full user passwords re-encryption), as well as recovers SYSKEY plaintext password
* Advanced password lookup algorithms (Artificial Intelligence attack, password recovery using Passcape tables, instant password recovery for the most accounts with fingerprint logon, etc.)
* Dumps password hashes from SAM/Active Directory, domain cached credentials.
* Supports all versions of NT-based Windows, including Windows 10. Microsoft accounts are fully supported as well.
* Changes account type (from Microsoft Live ID to local), different flags and properties.
* Backup user passwords, Windows registry, and Active Directory
* All editions include the utility for creating a bootable CD/DVD/USB disk from the downloadable ISO file with the application.
* Supports 32/64-bit Windows.
* Large collection of IDE, SATA, SCSI, RAID drivers.
* Support for BitLocker encrypted drives.
* Detects several operating systems installed on the computer.
* Supports non-English versions of Windows and passwords in national encoding.
* Allows undoing changes made to the system.
* Deletes passwords and other sensitive data from the computer.
* Mounting virtual drives.
* Searches for lost product keys and serial numbers.
* Decrypts the Internet and network passwords.
* Search for password-protected documents.
* Detailed help.
* And much more...
- Support for Windows 10 RS5.
- Support for Windows Server 2019.
- New tool to view account statistics.
- Hardware history viewer.
- Software installations viewer.
- Network history viewer.
- Recent user activity viewer tool.
- New tools to view last modified files and folders.
- To provide an extra layer of protection for local accounts, Microsoft added the use of security questions and answers recently. The new version of Reset Windows Password can extract and decrypt the secret questions and answers (to all local accounts).
- Translations for German, Russian and French interfaces have been updated.
1 GB of RAM, 64-bit compatible CPU, CD-ROM (DVD) or USB drive, OS based on Windows NT. The size of the bootable USB drive should be 256 Mb or bigger (it is recommended 2-32 Gb USB stick for better compatibility).
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live