[Poll] Hey Samsung, how about a currency converter in your calculator app?

SamMobile

SamMobile
SamMobile
Like everyone else, I was excited for the Android 8.0 Oreo beta, which Samsung finally made available after what seemed like an endless wait.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and I like how it is shaping up even with the first beta, but I have to say I’m disappointed to see that one feature still hasn’t made its way to Samsung’s software. As the title of this article has already revealed, I’m talking about a currency converter.

A calculator app without currency conversion in this day and age? Not cool

It would be extremely handy if Samsung could implement a currency converter in the calculator app, for when you go on a foreign holiday or even when you’re just generally trying to see how much a particular currency would translate to into another one. Samsung’s calculator app already does length, temperature, mass, and even data conversion, and throwing currency into the mix would make the calculator more useful. Yes, the currency rates won’t be up-to-date unless Samsung can pull data off the internet, but again, a basic currency converter wouldn’t go amiss.

What do you think? Do you think currency conversion should be a part of the calculator app? Let us know by voting in the poll below and leaving a comment to get a discussion going!

Note: There is a poll embedded within this post, please visit the site to participate in this post's poll.
The post
appeared first on

Users who are viewing this thread