Premium CCG 'Lost Portal' is on Sale for Just a Dollar

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
If you're a fan of Magic: The Gathering or Hearthstone [
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
] and buying endless booster packs has got you down and you haven't checked out Lost Portal [
] I have a recommendation: Check out Lost Portal. Lost Portal is a single-player collectible-card game tied together by a role-playing game narrative, is a lot of fun, and is on sale now through Tuesday. You create a character and go adventuring through a fantasy world filled with NPCs to chat up, quests to complete, and monsters to beat down. Combat comes in the form of Magic: The Gathering style duels and are Lost Portal's core experience. The CCG and RPG elements merge in a cool way and your character's ability scores affect the duels directly by allowing you to do things like draw extra cards and start with more life. As you play you earn new cards and gold, which can be used to buy new cards.

One of the best things about Lost Portal is that it is a premium game with no in-app-purchases. So there are no boosters to buy and all of the game's cards can be acquired in game for free. It's one of my favorite games, a fixture on my iPhone, and I highly recommend it for any fan of the CCG genre. Don't take my word for it, however, check out all the love for Lost Portal in

Users who are viewing this thread