Radiangames Catalogue Is Back on the App Store Discounted to $0.99 with 64 Bit Updates...

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
We were all disappointed when Luke Schneider who is basically Radiangames pulled his catalogue of twin stick greatness from the App Store thanks to the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. Thankfully the likes of
[
],
[
], and more have all returned to the App Store. The prices for all the games have been permanently dropped to $0.99 (
is $1.99) as well. He promises 64 bit updates soon as well. It was interesting seeing the Tweets happen where Luke first announced bringing back his games to the App Store and then the confirmation of working towards 64 bit versions soon.

It's too long since I twittered, but tonight I started the process of getting my iOS games back on the store, with 64-bit versions soon.

— Luke Schneider (@radiangames)

That was quick... Everything is back on the store, and has price dropped by $1 (permanently). 64-bit + hi-res updates will take longer.

— Luke Schneider (@radiangames)

The games were pulled back in May when forum members
the Radiangames catalogue was missing on the French and eventually US App Store. Now while many developers are going to just abandon their older games or even complete catalogue instead of putting the work into updates, it is fantastic to see these games return.
an old interview with Luke from 6(!) years ago. Now is a great time to stock up on some fantastic twin stick games with the full catalogue back on the App Store.

Users who are viewing this thread