Raising jake studios sideminder me v1.4.0 win osx

Trust_Uploader

3df695a821295a149747c0d8d1093e73.jpg

Raising Jake Studios SideMinder ME v1.4.0 WiN OSX | 12 Mb
SideMinder ME is an advanced version of our original SideMinder plugin that offers up to 3 bands of stereo width enhancement and control as well as numerous other requested features. SideMinder ME can create an almost "3D" quality in stereo mixes all while remaining mono compatible.

SideMinder ME (Mastering Edition) is the "big brother" to the famous SideMinder Dynamic Stereo Width Maximizer. SideMinder ME can be used to increase (or decrease) the width of stereo mixes while remaining MONO COMPATIBLE via automatic stereo correlation limiting. SideMinder ME controls the stereo width dynamically to keep the signal wide at all times imparting an almost "3D" quality to the sound. SideMinder ME is not a compressor and will not alter the dynamics of the mix, only the stereo width. SideMinder ME does not add ambience effects to the sound but, rather, brings out the stereo information that already exists in the mix (i.e., SideMinder ME will not generate a stereo signal from a mono source).
SideMinder ME provides up to 3 bands of independent stereo width enhancement and dynamic stereo width limiting with many additional features including:
Mono/Stereo listen mode.
Normal/Delta listen mode.
Pre/post process correlation metering.
"Advanced" control panel with user adjustments for limiter Ratio and threshold Offset.
Expanded range of limiter Speed control (vs. SideMinder).
Band Level Trim controls.
SideMinder ME is recommended for use on stereo buses and final mixes in both mixing and mastering applications.
Check my blog!

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

Users who are viewing this thread