Resort Builder ‘My Little Paradise’ Running Special Christmas Event with In-Game Prizes

TouchArcade

iPhone Gaming
iPhone Gaming
My Little Paradise is a social networking game with a healing concept set in a background of a beautiful South Pacific Ocean’s island. Warm sun and tropical palms trees are waiting to welcome new customers.

With the help of cute staff members, users can create their own island into an exclusive holiday destination. They can decorate and design their own cute full 3D resort with more than 1000 different items. Users can manage various services and amenities to become the most attractive island: luxurious breakfast made by excellent ingredients, delicious juices, marine activities and loungers on the emerald beach, beauty products and even more…

My Little Paradise is also a game where users can make friends by visiting other resorts, receive and give heart gifts, help friends by exchanging items. Make friends and enjoy exclusive events by
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
!

From now until December 26th My Little Paradise is running a special event on Facebook to celebrate Christmas. All you’ll need to do is decorate your resort with a Christmas theme, snap a screenshot of it, and then share that screen in the comments section of the event post on Facebook. If you’re wondering where to find Christmas items in the game, this video shows you what you need to know.

Once you’ve gotten your resort decorated for Christmas and you’ve snapped a screenshot of it,
to share it in the comments along with your in-game User ID and Resort Name. You’ll also need to react to the event post with a heart. Do this before the December 26th deadline and you’ll earn yourself 100 Blue Gems in game!

My Little Paradise is already available in more than 7 languages and our team keeps working hard on adding even more languages in the future.

Sponsored Content

This article is sponsored content written by TouchArcade and published on behalf of Bucketplay Inc. to promote the special Christmas event for their resort builder My Little Paradise . For questions or comments, please email [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread