Samsung’s aiming to sell 700,000 units of the Galaxy Note 8 in one month

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

SamMobile

SamMobile
SamMobile
Joined
Feb 22, 2016
Messages
12,713
Points
1
Website
www.sammobile.com
Samsung is aiming to sell a total of 700,000 units—60 percent of the 64GB variant and the remaining 40 percent of the 256GB model—of the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
in South Korea during the first month of availability, according to a new report.

More specifically, the firm is expecting 40 percent of all 64GB units it sells to be anodized in the new Deepsea Blue hue, while the rest should be made up evenly of the standard Midnight Black and Orchid Gray colors that debuted on the Galaxy S8.

As for the 256GB version… Well, Deepsea Blue is tipped to account for 60 percent of all sales; the remainder will be Midnight Black. Although, that’s a bit too optimistic, if you ask me (I’d actually switch the figures the other way around).

Related:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!


Notably missing from the list is the 128GB model and the stunning Maple Gold color variant—and that’s because they aren’t tipped to hit the shelves during the first month. They should, instead, debut in the region around a month later.

It doesn’t take a lot of research to find out why Samsung is attempting to sell 700,000 units: that’s almost the amount of
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
s it sold in South Korea during its first month of availability—but that was a lot cheaper than the Galaxy Note 8.

The post
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
appeared first on
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top