Samsung targeting to sell 700,000 Galaxy Note8 units in South Korea during first month

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

GSMArena

GSMArena News
Joined
Nov 9, 2015
Messages
30,525
Points
1
According to a new report out of Samsung's home country, the company is aiming to sell a total of 700,000 Galaxy Note8 units in South Korea during the first month of the device's availability. The report notes that the tech giant will start supplying the said number of units by the end of this month. Of the total figure, 60% will be 64GB units, while the remaining 40% will be 256GB models. Talking about 64GB units, those are further divided based on colors - 40% Deep Cyan Blue, 30% Midnight Black, and 30% Orchid Gray. Similarly, the 256GB models are divided in the following way: 60%...



http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_targeting_to_sell_700000_galaxy_note8_units_in_first_month_in_south_korea-news-27030.php
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top