Say no to bulk with these slim Galaxy S10 cases

Android Central

Android Central
Android Central
The Galaxy S10 is thin and beautiful, but it's also fragile and expensive, so be a dear and at least put it in a thin case so it has some protection from the big bad world. Not all cases are multi-stage tanks like OtterBoxes, and not all thin cases are just for show. These cases have the looks, lithe figures, and at least some measure of protection for your phone. Plus, you don't lose any of the S10's thinness.

Grippy and slim

Spigen Liquid Air Armor

Staff pick

51AfWnKQTqL.jpg

This case is grippier and more interesting than the classic Spigen Rugged Armor while also feeling slimmer in the hand. If only it came in more colors.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Thinnest case around

Totallee Ultra Thin

Totallee's cases are jaw-droppingly thin, safeguarding your Galaxy S10 from scuffs and smudges without sacrificing its lithe look.

Nerd out

Song of Time

The Snap Cases that Redbubble offers are a snap to get on and off — pun intended — and they come in millions of styles, like this breathtaking Zelda design series by rakimartinez.

A rainbow of color choices

Goospery Pearl Jelly Slim Thin Case

This squishy TPU case comes in nine color styles — including a clear option — so that you can get the shade that best suits your style or wardrobe.

Clear as crystal

Spigen Liquid Crystal

The Liquid Crystal line is my favorite clear case around — only surpassed by its Glitter variant — because it's thin, grippy, and doesn't get in the way.

Cool under fire

Olixar Breathable Case

Available in Blue, Red, Rose Gold, and Black, this case's mesh design is meant to help keep the S10 cool and prevent it from overheating.

Not a Meh case

The International Day Of Meh

I've been a fan of Panda and Polar Bear for years, so I love that Redbubble's thin cases allow me to show that pride and gruffy Polar Bear indifference every day. "How was today, darling?" MEH.

Put some sparkle in your life

Spigen Liquid Crystal Glitter

51WcLrDRovL.jpg

This is the better version of the Liquid Crystal case, with glitter embedded inside that obscures scratches, scuffs, and IMEI information on the back of your phone.

Thin candy cover

anccer Ultra Thin Fit

These thin, hard-shell cases may not add much drop protection, but it does give that glass back some extra scratch protection and grip.

Slim isn't simple

When it comes to thin, you really can't get much thinner or classier than the
, which has become the name in thin cases over the last two years, but the
comes close to that thinness and I dig that textured back design with its extra grip more.

It's also worth noting that while I adore the two
mentioned here, there are quite literally millions of thin hardshell cases with unique designs that can bring tons of personality to your case. No matter your tastes, I bet you can find a case there that matches your style.

zEDrn58mjwc

Users who are viewing this thread